Blurb #16

"Are you leaving me?" | "Do you want me to leave you?"

"All I wanted was you."

~~~

After years of pining, months of always ignoring the obvious tension between you two, always throwing in the 'we're just best friends' card, you both finally cracked.

And now here you were, tangled up in his sheets, bodies naked and warm as they press against each other, skin to skin. His fingers felt comforting as they ran up and down your spine sweetly, your foot caressing his calf to return the gesture. The steady beat of his heart was lulling you to sleep as you lay your head on his chest, but your mind was a mess, sleep isn't going to come to you anytime soon.

With your eyes closed, you let out a nervous breath, the nagging thought inside your head getting louder by the second, one that's telling you that this may not mean anything to him, could only be a one time thing and that in the morning, he'll be gone.

"Are you leaving me?" you asked cautiously, voice soft that if you hadn't been so close to him, Shawn wouldn't have heard it. He knew exactly what you meant, hand going up to give your arm a gentle squeeze. "Do you want me to leave you?" he whispered.

You shook your head. "No," with a sigh, you buried you face in the crook of his neck. "All I wanted was you," you muttered against his skin, Shawn's heart bursting at you words.

He gave your shoulder a light tap, gesturing you to look at him. And when lifted your head to do exactly that, you saw nothing but a wide smile on his face, eyes twinkling with his cheeks a perfect pink to match.

"Funny, you're all I've ever wanted too."

You let out a sweet giggle at that, the sound music to his ears that Shawn couldn't help but lean closer, right until his lips captured yours. Satisfied sighs escaped you both, lips fitting perfectly together, hearts filled with pure warmth at the tender, loving kiss. Pulling away with a bright grin, Shawn added,

"And no, I'm never leaving you, honey."

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x