Blurb #1

"Shouldn't you be with him/her?"

~~~

"Shawn why are you here?" You whispered in a haste as you pulled him away from the crowd and into your room. The loud music from the party turning muffled as you closed the door, eyes landing back on the boy who in no business should be standing here in front of you.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it (Y/N). I needed to see you." Shawn ran a hand through his hair in pure agitation, attempting to get closer to you but halted his movements once you held your palms up.

"You know very well that was a drunken mistake Shawn. We are not supposed to see each other again." You pointed out, guilt eating up inside you as memories from that night started to flash across your mind again.

Shawn let's out a sigh, turning silent as he casted his eyes down on the floor, recalling what had happened between you two like it was just yesterday.

"I can't stop thinking about you (Y/N), I can't stop thinking about what we did and how it felt so right." He admitted after a few moments, meeting your eyes once again and you wanted to scream at yourself as you felt your heart skip a beat.

"Shawn, you have a girlfriend. Shouldn't you be with her?" Your voice sounded almost like a plea, a plea for him to stop what he's doing because it's just isn't right. A plea for him to set this straight and just do the right thing for someone not to end up hurt.

"Fuck I know. But every time that I'm with her my mind always thinks of you no matter how hard I try not to." You shook your head no, shutting your eyes tight at his words.

You were falling for him slowly but surely but he wasn't the right to person to fall in love with, because by the end of it all, he was already taken.

"Please (Y/N), I'll break up with her. I'll do it, just give us one more chance. Let's give us a try. Please. You're the one I want to be with." Shawn's voice was laced with desperation, but the tone of it was clear that he truly does mean his words.

Before you could even answer him, he has already taken quick strides to get to you, hands now on your waist as he pulls you flushed against his chest, your own hands landing on his firm chest as you looked up at him with mixed emotions.

"I'll do anything for you. I'm falling for you." Shawn whispered, hand going to cup your cheek as dipped his head lower, the tips of your noses touching, making your lips just an inch apart.

"Shawn this is wrong." You whispered, but didn't have the strength to pull away, and to be honest, you didn't want to as you got lost and into those gorgeous hazel eyes. Shawn was getting closer by each second as he looks at you intensely, his voice barely audible but you heard it loud and clear,

"But why doesn't it feel like it?"

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments!  x

Love ya loads! <3