Blurb #15

"That's my ex. Makeout with me and make him jealous."

~~~

You knew it was a bad idea, should've just stayed in back at the apartment and caught up on a tv show. But here you are at some random party in one of those expensive condos. How can you tell? Well, everything looked luxurious and it had those big windows that showed the beauty of the Toronto skyline. And with a view like that, you knew the rent here wasn't cheap.

The boom of the bass was loud in your ears as you ducked and weaved through the crowd to try and escape your ex-boyfriend.

Your best friend's puppy-dog eyes wasn't even that cute, why did you say yes to coming with her when you know fully well she's going to disappear the moment you step foot into the door. She was a people person, you were not.

You were too busy trying to hide that you didn't even notice the presence of someone behind you.

"You okay there honey?"

You jumped with a squeak as your turned to face the owner of the voice. He was a really tall guy, hair a curly mess, brown eyes looking at you shyly as he shot you an apologetic smile.

"I'm fine, thank you." You looked back behind you to see that your ex had his eyes already on you. Body filled with panic, you turned back to the man.

"That's my ex. Makeout with me and make him jealous."

He sported a confused look at first but when he saw the utter distress in your eyes, he wrapped his strong arms around your waist and dipped his head, capturing your lips in his in a soft, slow but sweet kiss.

Something inside you clicked, a certain feeling you can't explain as your arms wrapped around his broad shoulders to pull him closer, kissing him back with in a way that's made him smile between the kiss, his arms tightening around your form sweetly.

You only pulled away when you were in dire need of air, your eyes boring into brown ones that had a certain gloss in them, both your chests heaving as you kept each other close.

"I'm Shawn by the way," he chuckled, the oddest way he's introduced himself since the name usually comes before the kiss.

You shot him a shy smile. "Y/N," you whispered, cheeks heating up at the way he was still so close to you.

"Is he gone?" you asked.

"I think so," Shawn answered, even though there was no way of him knowing since his eyes never left yours. "But I don't want to stop kissing you though," he added with a playful grin to which you mirrored with a giggle.

"Me neither."

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x