After life

No one's POV:

Kiibo walked through the hallways of hopes peak high the place he and 15 other students where students at and forced to kill each other. Kiibo's mind wondered as he walked around aimlessly just looking for something entertaining. Kiibo stumbled across the gaming room and stood there deciding if to go or continue walking. Kiibo gently grabbed the handle of the door and twisted it. Inside stood rantaro and kokichi, "oh hi kiibo" rantaro waved and went back to painting kokichi's nails. "Kiiboy!!" Kokichi beamed, "Kokichi calm down" rantaro said as he continued painting the smallers nails. "This is so boring!" "Then why did you ask me to paint your nails?" Kokichi glared at rantaro and threw his head on to the table.

"Kiiboy are you working or do we need the cum dumpster to fix you?" "I-I'm okay" kiibo entered the room and gently closed the door, he took a seat next to Kokichi. "Do you want me to paint your nails too?" Rantaro looked at kiibo for a few seconds before turning back to kokichi's nails. "Umm y-yeah.." "okay" rantaro did the finishing touch in kokichis nails and let's go of his hand. "Yay y-" "you still need to wait for it to dry you know?" "Ugh" rantaro giggled at Kokichi and turned to kiibo and grabbed his hand. Kiibo backed away scared, "clam down, I need to hold your hand if you want me to paint your nails" "s-sorry" kiibo let rantaro gran his hand and patiently waited for the cold liquid to touch his metal.

A few minutes passed and rantaro was done with Kiibo's right hand, he reached for the other hand and did the same thing. When rantaro finished he gently placed the smaller's hands on the table. "Thank you amami-Kun" "Yeah thanks my beloved amami-Chan!" Kokichi who's hands were already dried stood up and hugged rantaro. The three stayed in the room chatting and getting to know each other. Kiibo looked down to his nails and passed his hands over them gently, he loved the lively teal color rantaro choose for him.

~the next day~

Kiibo woke up, dressed up and went outside of his dorm. A smile appeared on his face once he saw Rantaro walking through the hallways to the dinning hall. "Amami-kun" kiibo went after rantaro who turned aroudn once he heard his name. "Morning kiibo" "m-morning amami-kun" "Wanna walk together?" "Y-yeah!" Rantaro chuckled and walked along with kiibo until they reached the dinning hall. As kirumi served everyone breakfast (expect kiibo because...y'all know) kiibo tapped his finger on the table bored. His eyes kept on landing on rantaro but he looked away not wanting to call his attention.

After breakfast finished kiibo went to rantaro and slightly tugged at his sleeve. "Oh hi kiibo" rantaro turned around to look at kiibo. "I-I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.." kiibo alsed shyly looking at the floor. "Umm...I have something to do know.." "oh" kiibo looked down at the floor disappointed. "But later I have some free time, wanna meet up at the library around lunch time?" "S-Sure" "okay then see you" rantaro walked away leaving the excited robot behind. Kiibo impatiently waited for lunch time to arrive. When the clock hit the number 12 kiibo immediately went to the library. He opened the door but saw no one there, he paced around the library when he saw...Rantaro's body in a pool of blood. *ding dong bing bong* "A body has been discovered! Everyone report to the library now then after a certain amount of time the class trail will begin!"

Kiibo couldn't and didn't want to believe he just found Rantaro's body. Soon everyone bursted through the door gently stopping once they saw the paralyzed robot and the dead body.

~masterminds and Kiibo's execution~

Kiibo flew upwards distorting part of the academy, his nails still had that teal color in them but it was slowly falling off as he kept on shooting. Once kiibo saw Tsumugi and monokuma get squished and made sure his friends where still alive. Then he pressed the button and self distructed.
.
.
.
.
.
Kiibo woke up in a big space, everything was covered with grass flowers and at a hill was a big Sakura tree. "Kiiboy!" A shortish figure ran up to kiibo a taller figure after it. "O-Ouma-kun?" Kiibo stood up and walked closer to the two figures. "Ouma-kun! Amami-kun!" Kiibo dan up to the figures and hugged both of them tightly. "W-Wait...y-you guys are d-dead" kiibo looked terrified at the two. "We know kiiboy, you know that was pretty rude!" "Calm down Kokichi, he still doesn't know" "k-know what?" "You're dead too!" "You're insensitive Ouma" Kokichi pouted. "W-where are we?" "Heaven" the two said, Rantaro's voice was dry almost numb.

"We should get kiibo to the others" "oki doke!" Kokichi grabbed Kiibo's hand and dragged him away. Kiibo looked back slightly disappointed but continued walking.

Some time had passed since kiibo arrived to heaven and he always tried to get closer to rantaro but something stopped him, like a big invisible wall that stopped him. It was morning everybody were busy so kiibo took this as a chance to talk to rantaro. Kiibo walked all around looking for rantaro, once he found the taller male he ran up to him and slightly tugged at his sleeve. "Oh hi kiibo" "amami-kun, I-I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" "Huh..." "please?" Kiibo looked up to rantaro hopeful.

(Just found out Rantaro's name in italy means love me, it's damn true this boy needs love)

"Fine..." kiibo smiles and tightly hugged rantaro. "Oh s-sorry.." "it's fine" the two begun walking towards a movie room. "What do you want to watch?" "Hmm grease?" "What's that?" "It's an American musical" "oh, sure" rantaro smiled and put on the musical.
.
.
.
.
Months had passed now and kiibo has been feeling different around rantaro. He asked Miu what could it mean and she made a rant about it so he went to Kokichi. "So you feel different towards amami-Chan?" "Yeah" "Hmm how do you feel around him?" "...I..feel fuzzy and nervous.." "Hmm..anything else?" "It feels different every time we make physical contact" "physical contact? In what way?" "Whenever we bump into each other or whenever he paints my nails" "Hmm do you blush when that happens?" "...yes...." Kokichi stayed silent for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. "Huh? W-Why are you laughing?" "You like amami-Chan!" Kiibo though about it and it made sense.

"You need to tell him!" "What no!" "If you don't then I will" Kokichi stood up and ran outside kiibo following him. Eventually kiibo lost Kokichi and just gave up. "Kiibo?" As in cue Rantaro's voice rang behind kiibo. "Y-yes amami-kun?" "Is it true that you like me or is Kokichi bluffing?" Kiibo stooped to think, he could lie to rantaro and tell him Kokichi is bluffing or he could be truthful and lose a friend. "..it's..it's t-true.." kiibo looked down waiting for rantaro to reject him. Rantaro grabbed Kiibo's chin and gently lifted his face leaning in for a kiss. Kiibo froze in shock and blushed madly, rantaro looked at kiibo and patted his head turning around to leave. "W-Wait!" Kiibo went after rantaro.

Kiibo pulled Rantaro's sleeve and kisses him, rantaro kissed back. Soon the two pulled away a string of saliva connecting theme "I like you too kiibo" the two smiled and hugged each other, they agreed on a date.