Rantaro x kiibo 💛

(I don't know how to name this and I'm making kiibo a Human now)

No one's POV:

Rantaro and kiibo has been best friends but one thing broke it all, one god damn kiss broke their friendship. So what happens is that rantaro had pecked kiibo on the lips, kiibo being the child he is he took it the wrong way and started a big argument. After that fight they stopped being friends, kiibo regrets every single thing he told rantaro that day he wanted to apologize but he couldn't bring himself to do so. Well today was one of those days kiibo needed rantaro's support, kiibo finally brought himself to talk with rantaro again.

Rantaro was sitting at the library reading a horror fiction book, "r-rantaro...can we talk?" Rantaro looked up from his book making eye contact with kiibo. "Tch, why don't you go with some of your other friends?" "I-I don't know if I can trust them" "look at you" rantaro closed his book and rested his head on the back of his hand. "Needing me, you know I'm not your friend without some greenery" kiibo ignored the statement. "Miu tried doing some *stuff* to me, I-I didn't know how to stop her."

Rantaro's expression changed from annoyed to shocked, "You should know better" rantaro said backing away from the table a small sign of disgust on his face. Kiibo stayed silent he didn't know why it hurt him when rantaro said that but it did, "I-I know" Rantaro's look softened as he stood up and sat next to kiibo pulling him in a hug. Kiibo broke down in Rantaro's arm he was sobbing as rantaro played with his hair slowly calming him down. "I-I'm sorry for *hic* calling you names the other *hic* day I'm really sorry."

"It's okay kiibo, I'm sorry too I shouldn't have kissed you" the two stayed in their spot a comfortable silence between them. "Can we be friends again?" "Ye" kiibo chuckled at his friend but hugged him tightly. "I promise you to never call you names again."