Thunderstorm

(Head cannon of mine ranatro id pansexual and kiibo is non binary)

It was late at night in the campus of hopes peak colllge. The dark sky was fully covered in clouds, little droplets of water slowly fell down hitting the ground and any surface.

Rantaro and Kiibo where in their shared dorm room, It was around 12 am the two students were finishing some homework for the ending of the marking period.

*bam*

Thunder. That's what could be heard from outside the building. "Oh..., it's a thunderstorm..." rantaro wasn't bothered by it but the small robot was terrified. Since the day he was created he was scared of thunder. "Kiibo-kun are you alright?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine.." rantaro seemed hesitant but nodded his head turning his attention back to his homework.

*bam*

Another thunder. "Eeeek!!" Rantaro turned to the robot who was curled into a little ball in his bed. "Kiibo-kun? Are you sure you're alright..?" "Yeah I just remembered, there's some business I have to take care off. E-Excuse me..." kiibo said as he climbed into his wardrobe "what business could you have in a wardrobe?"

Rantaro tilted his head confused and walked to the wardrobe. "Kiibo-Kun? Kiibo-Kun please open the door.." silence. Rantaro sighed and managed to open the door. Kiibo was curled into a little ball in the middle of his clothes. "Amami-" kiibo was interrupted by rantaro pulling him into a warm hug. "You're scared of thunder aren't you?" "Y-Yes..." "shh it's okay...I'm here for you..." rantaro helped kiibo out of the wardrobe a soft smile on his face.

Kiibo looked down embarrassed by his own actions. "I-I'm going to sleep, night amami-kun..." kiibo walked to his bed just to be pulled backwards. "Eek!" "Shh it's just me.." Rantaro's smoothing voice was heard from behind kiibo. "Amami-kun w-what are you d-doing?" "You are clearly afraid of thunder,it's gonna rain all night, and I don't want you to stay awake because that'll be bad for you so just stay with me for tonight." "N-No it's alright amami-Kun, I don't want to bother you, I should head to my bed."

Kiibo got out of Rantaro's grip and laid down on his bed.

Time skip

Kiibo was awake, ranatro was right it was still raining and three hours have passed by. Kiibo held his knees to his chest trying to ignore the loud noise of thunder from outside the window.

*BAM!!*

"EEK!!" Kiibo covered his mouth trying not to wake up rantaro who was in a deep sleep. "Huh?" Rantaro sat up on his bed looking tired and confused. "Kiibo-kun?" Rantaro turned his head to the robot. "S-Sorry" "it's okay..." rantaro stood up from his bed and got some stuff out. "Here" rantaro handed kiibo some headphones that were plugged into an mp3. Kiibo looked at rantaro confused. "The music will block the sounds of the thunder" "oh." Kiibo took the headphones and placed them on his head. "Night.." was the last thing he heard from rantaro, he fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
That happened 3 years ago.
.
.
.
.
"Hey rantaro...it's been five months...I really miss you, I wish we could see each other again, I have to go now bye my love.." kiibo stood up and placed the flowers at Rantaro's grave."bye.." kiibo walked out of the cemetery and went to his house.

"I'm an idiot.." kiibo said as he entered his home. "I should've been careful..." kiibo was almost hit by a truck but rantaro pulled him back and took his place. "I miss him so much.." kiibo rolled into a little ball in his bed. With out knowing it kiibo fell asleep crying.
.
.
.
.
"Huh? Where am I..?" Kiibo woke up in a flower field,a big cherry blossom tree was at the top of a hill. There was another figure there. "Kiibo!" The figure walked up to the confused robot a smile on his face. "R-Rantaro?" Kiibo stood up and looked at the figure. "I missed you" rantaro pulled kiibo in a hug, Kiibo's eyes filled with tears again. "Why are you crying?, are you still sad because I died?"