•Chapter 64•

Alyssa'sPOV

"Chase? No. That can't be true." I said.

"It is. Believe me or don't." Mark said.

"Alyssa, you okay?" Kouvr asked and I ran upstairs to Chase's room.

"Are you fucking serious!? It was you that told Mark I cheated on him with Maximo." I said.

"Slow down. What are you even talking about?" Chase said.

"Chase, stop acting like you don't know." I said.

"I don't! I really don't. Seriously. Go through my phone or my room. You'll find absolutely nothing." Chase said.

"Wait, seriously?" I asked.

"Yes. I wouldn't do that. So, someone's lying and it's not me." Chase said.

"Then there's only one person left that probably did this." I said.

"Who?" Chase asked and I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Blake! You told Mark I cheated on him, didn't you?" I asked.

"Wait, what!?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I said.

"Okay. Yes. I do. I told it to Mark but I wasn't the one that started it. I honestly don't know who started it. I'll tell you what I know. I got a phone call from an unknown number. I answered and they told me to tell Mark." Blake said.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"I only said Chase because I didn't want you to go after Blake." Mark said.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. Blake got a call from an unknown number and they told Blake to tell Mark. So, Chase has nothing to do with this?" I asked.

"No. He doesn't." Mark said.

"Okay. And as for you, you don't know who was on the phone. You just did what you were told?" I asked Blake.

"Correct." Blake said.

"And before you blame me, I had nothing to do with it. I didn't find out til today." Danielle said.

"Nobody even mentioned you or was gonna. So, shut your rich, hoe ass mouth. Jesus." I said and Mark laughed.

"I'm just gonna go." Danielle said with an attitude.

"Byeee!" I said.

"Call me!" Mark said and I hit his shoulder. "Ow!"

"Look, I just wanna know who started this and making me seem like the bad guy when I'm not." I said.

"I can back this up. Alyssa and I got partnered for a project and we switched partners. I took Luca and she took Maximo. Nothing happened between them other than, they did their project and ate pizza." Blake said.

"Okay, seriously, what do you know? Were you there when they did the project? Anything could've happened when you weren't watching." Mark said.

"Oh my god." I said and just left the kitchen and called Paige. I told her everything and then I went to her house.

AT PAIGE'S...

"I'm sorry about everything going on. You don't deserve it." Paige said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Hey, how about we do a girl's night. I'll go order pizza and we can watch movies and do face masks and stuff." Paige said.

"I'd love that." I said with a smile.

"Great! I left my phone downstairs. So, I'll go order it down there." She said and she left her room.

I sat there, just looking around and then I saw something. It was her diary. I know I shouldn't read it but I couldn't help it.

It read; "everyone seems to believe the false hookup between Maximo and Alyssa I made up to try and win back Mark. Alyssa's so stupid to believe that I'm actually her friend. And with Mark and her not exactly together anymore. I might have a chance if none of this gets exposed."

...oh my god...