•Chapter 44•

Mark'sPOV

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Mark?" Alyssa asked.

"What the hell do you want?" Zaiden asked.

"To know why Alyssa fell for your ass. You're a player and everyone in our school knows it. And there's a rumor going around that you are only using Alyssa for clout and that you cheated on her with five different girls." I said and Zaiden started laughing.

"Can you believe him?" Zaiden asked Alyssa.

"Why are you laughing?" Alyssa asked.

"Because he's a fool thinking it's true." Zaiden said.

"So, it's not?" Alyssa asked.

"No! Of course no! He's just jealous that I took his place as your boyfriend. I think we both know who the real cheater is." Zaiden said.

"I've learned from my mistakes, Zaiden. That's something you'll never do. Also, who's gonna tell Alyssa that this whole time you've been with her and done all this shit, you've also been with your so called ex girlfriend who's lives an hour away? And this has all happened in just a matter of two weeks." I said.

"Oh, so you wanna go there!?" Zaiden asked.

"That explains why you've cancelled some of our dates." Alyssa said.

"You're seriously believing him!? Who cheated on you!?" Zaiden asked.

"Are you dumb!? Mark cheated ONCE. And as for the Paige situation, that's not Mark's fault. Paige was right. I should've been careful when it came to you." Alyssa said.

"Thanks, Mark! Ruining my relationship. What are you gonna ruin next?" Zaiden asked.

"Ruined? More like stopped me from wasting my time with you and ending up even more hurt in the end. Just leave, Zaiden. Now. We're done." Alyssa said.

"This isn't over, Mark!" Zaiden said, walking away and I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I'm really sorry...I just hated seeing you being so blind an-" I tried to finish saying but I was cut off by Alyssa kissing me.