•Chapter 38•

Alyssa'sPOV

I woke up and got ready for school. Once I was ready, I went downstairs and Chase was in the kitchen.

"Looks like I'm getting breakfast at school." I said.

"Alyssa, can you and I talk? Please?" Chase asked.

"I don't have the time. And why don't you go talk to Charli?" I asked.

"She kinda broke up with me after everything that went down last night." Chase said and I laughed.

"That's exactly what you deserve. Asshole." I said and went outside and waited for the bus and after a few minutes, Mark came out.

"Hey there!" He said.

"Hey! Apparently Charli broke up with Chase after everything that happened last night." I said.

"Well, damn, that's what he gets." Mark said.

"Yeah! Definitely." I agreed and then the bus arrived and we got on and went to school.

AT SCHOOL...

"Hey! Imma go find Paige." I said.

"Okay! I'm gonna find Luca and Maximo. See you in class or at our lockers." Mark said.

"Okay!" I said with a smile and went into school and quickly spotted Paige. "Paige!"

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Chase told me everything." I said.

"Oh...so, I don't have to be mean to you anymore?" She asked.

"Nope!" I said.

"Thank god! I hated doing that! Listen, I'm so sorry for what I did though." She said.

"Don't be! It's not your fault. It's Chase's." I said.

Paige and I chatted and then it was time for class so we went to class.

LATER AFTER SCHOOL...

"Alyssa!" I heard and turned and saw Mark running over to me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Do you wanna walk back to the hype house with me?" Mark asked.

"Mark, it's like a thirty minute walk from here." I said.

"Come on." He said.

"Alright. Let's do it." I said and walked home.

"Hey, wanna stop for ice cream?" He asked.

"Always!" I said and he smiled and we got ice cream.

LATER THAT NIGHT...