•Chapter 56•

hey guys!! i just wanted to say thank you for all the love you've shown on this book and thank you so much for over 34k reads. it means so much to me!! and i can't wait to keep writing this book because i have such great ideas for it!! hope you're ready! i love you guys!! 🥺💞

---

Mark'sPOV

I was at my locker with Alyssa and Paige and then...

"Anastasio!" I heard and turned and saw Zaiden.

"What's the reason for the last name?" I asked.

"Because of you, my parents kicked me out of my own house." He said.

"What? I didn't tell your parents about what happened. I don't even know them." I said.

"Oh, then who did?"

"I did. Alyssa told me what you did and I told Mom and Dad and as far as I know, they're sending you to a mental hospital in Ohio." Paige said.

"What!? What the hell is wrong with you?" Zaiden asked.

"Nothing. I'm just protecting my best friend from any future plans you may of had in mind."  Paige said.

"Don't you know I'm gonna be a father!?" Zaiden asked.

"What!?" Alyssa and Paige asked.

"That's what Mark told me." Zaiden said.

"Mark? What?" Alyssa asked.

"I was just trying to scare him!" I said.

"Well, it's kinda funny because it's what you deserve." Alyssa said.

"To be a father!?" I asked.

"No! To be scared, stupid! And with you not around, I don't have to be scared to come to school or anything." Alyssa said.

"And neither do I." Paige said.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Zaiden asked.

"You think I didn't tell Mom and Dad what you've done to me too!? That's the real reason they're sending you away. To keep me safe." Paige asked and Alyssa and I looked at each other in shock.

"You know, Mark and I have class. See ya later!" Alyssa said and grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Well, that whole thing was unexpected." I said.

"No kidding. Well, anyway, on the good side, he won't be around." She said.

"Very true. But damn, Maximo, Luca and I had plans to kick his ass after school." I said.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yes." I said and she laughed.

"Okay, let's get to class." She said.

ONE MONTH LATER...

It's been a month since everything went down and I'm just so glad Zaiden isn't around anymore.

Anyway! Mark and I have been doing great and there's gonna be a new hype house member and I'm so excited. I don't know who it is yet but most of us find out today.

-

"Mark! Alyssa! Get down here!" Addison yelled.

"Looks like the new member is here." I said.

"We can greet them later. Let's finish our make out session." Mark said.

"We both know where that'll lead too and that can wait til later. Let's go." I said and went downstairs and Mark followed.

After a few minutes, Chase came inside with the new member and I almost lost it...