•Chapter 16•

Alyssa'sPOV

I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

"You're in love with me?" Mark asked.

"Why did I say that!?" I asked myself.

"Are you actually though!?" Mark asked.

"Yes! I am! I've been in love you since the day I met you! I know you're gonna hate me now and that's fine! I'm sorry for it but I couldn't hel-" I tried to finish saying but I was cut off by Mark kissing me...

We pulled away after a few seconds and we stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Why'd you just do that?" I asked.

"Because I'm in love with you too." He said.

WHAT!? THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE! IT CAN'T BE!

I didn't know what to say. I just smiled and Mark kissed me again.

Now this feels right...

LATER...

It was almost three A.M. and Mark and I were laughing and just having a great night together.

Ever since that kiss, this has felt like a dream. I've been in love with this guy for months and now he's actually mine...

"I'm getting so tired." I said.

"Sleep in here with me. I wouldn't mind having some company." Mark said.

HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT-

"Okay!" I said. happily agreeing.

THE NEXT MORNING...

I woke up and looked over and saw Mark fast asleep next to me. So, that wasn't a dream. Wow.

I wanted to check the time but I couldn't find my phone.

"Hey! Mark!" I said, waking him.

"What?" He asked, half asleep.

"Have you seen my phone?" I asked.

"You put it over there on my desk." He told me.

"Thanks!" I said and got out of bed and walked over to his desk and got my phone and checked the time.

It was ten A.M. and I had texts from Luca. I had to call him and tell him.

I went into Mark's bathroom and called him.

Mark'sPOV

I heard Alyssa go into the bathroom and I heard her talking to somebody and she had whoever it was, on speaker so I could hear everything.

"Hey! Good morning, Lyss." I heard Luca said.

"Hey! It worked." Alyssa said.

"Awesome! Can't wait to see how cute you and Mark are in school and as a couple officially. So glad the plan worked! I'm so happy for you." Luca said.

You've got to be kidding me...

- - -

i wanna give a shout out to mariahaquila for making me a new cover for this book! i love it so much and i love her so much 💕💕💕