•Chapter 12•

Alyssa'sPOV

I was watching TV in the living room with Kouvr and Alex but I knew I kept zoning out.

"Hey! Alyssa!" Kouvr yelled and I snapped back into reality.

"Y-yeah!?" I asked.

"You okay?" She asked.

"You know how we went to Santa Monica yesterday? Well, you clearly know how I have a crush on Mark well, Chase was telling me he doesn't want me dating until I'm older so he can be protect me a little longer but that's not what I want. He also says that I don't know what it's like to fall in love but I'm here, clearly in love with Mark. I'm just so sick of Chase and the way he is. Why can't he focus more on his girlfriend than worry about me?" I said.

"Just ignore Chase. He doesn't know what he's talking about. If you know you're in love with Mark, then forget what Chase says." Alex told me.

"Exactly!" Kouvr agreed.

"I'm gonna try too." I said and then heard the doorbell ring and I got up and went to the door and opened it and Luca was standing there.

"Oh! Hey!" He said.

"Hey! Why are you here?" I asked.

"Mark and I have a project." He answered.

"Oh, that's right! Sorry, I forgot. Come in!" I said and he did and Mark came running in.

"Hey bro! Got the rest of the stuff we need for the project?" Mark asked.

"Yup!" Luca answered.

"Great! Come on up to my room." Mark said and they went upstairs.

I sighed and went up to my room and sat there, thinking about everything. What Chase said. My feelings for Luca and Mark.

I decided to get up and go to Mark's room and I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Mark said and I walked in. "Hey!"

"What's up!" Luca said.

"Not much. Just bored and thought I'd come in here." I said.

"It doesn't bother us." Luca said and Mark shook his head in agreement.

"Hey, you hungry?" Mark asked Luca.

"Yeah." Luca answered.

"Okay! I'll go get us something. And Alyssa?" Mark asked.

"I'm good." I said.

"Alright! I'll be back." Mark said and got up and left the room.

"So, hanging out with you yesterday was amazing. Wish you didn't have to leave though." Luca said.

"Yeah. To be honest, I wanted to stay with you but Chase would've flipped if I told him I didn't wanna go to Santa Monica with him and everyone else." I said and sat down on the floor next to him.

"Yeah, I get it. But hey, you're here right now." Luca said with a smile and I also smiled and I knew I started blushing so I looked down...

"I know you're blushing." Luca said and I looked up at him. "You're so cute."

"Stop!" I said and he giggled and we just looked at each other until Luca leaned in and I didn't hold back and we kissed...

"What the actual hell!?" I heard Mark say...

Unexpected // Mark Anastasio Fanfiction ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें