•Chapter 18•

Alyssa'sPOV

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and Addison walked in and shut the door behind her.

"What happened between you and Mark? You set everything up with Luca?" She asked.

"The first kiss was never set up. That just happened because at the time, I had small feelings for Luca. And then, he asked me on a date and I agreed and then I thought of something. Since Luca is so close to Mark and all, I came up with a plan. Him and I go on the date and if I stay out late and Chase has no clue, I know for a fact Mark will stay up for me. Obviously he did. And then, I told him the truth and told him I regretted it all and I told him how I felt and surprisingly, he felt the same way. He had me sleep in his room with him last night and when I woke up, i went into the bathroom and I called Luca and told him the plan worked and I had Luca on speaker and Mark heard it all so now, he thinks I don't love him and I only did it for clout or something when that's not true." I said.

"You should've just told him. Not made a plan or anything." Addison told me.

"I realize that now. I was just so scared to tell him without the plan." I said.

"I understand. Listen, it's okay so don't worry too much about. I know you love Mark and I'll go talk to him and explain everything." She said.

"Okay..." I said and she got up and left my room.

Addison'sPOV

I went to Mark's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said and I walked in. "Oh! Hey, Addison! What's up?"

"Alyssa only did that because she was terrified of telling you." I said.

"I know! But still." He said.

"You might wanna know something else though." I said.

"What?" Mark asked.

"Alyssa has depression." I said.

"Doesn't everyone?"

"Yeah. But not everyone has this." I said and handed him a note and he read it.

"This a suicide note! Please tell me this is fake!" Mark said.

"Wish I could." I said.

"This is the note she hid from me the day we first met. I just know it!" Mark said.

"Has anyone seen a note!? I kinda need it!" I heard Alyssa yell.

"Yeah! In here!" Mark said.