•Chapter 50•

Alyssa'sPOV

"Mark!!" I yelled and Zaiden and Mark started fighting and people watched and recorded (of course) and Luca and Maximo came running up and holding Mark back.

"Let go of me!" Mark yelled.

"Bro, you're crazy. I don't understand how a girl like Alyssa can be with you." Zaiden said.

"And you think you're a million times better than Mark? More like, you're crazy." I said and threw my drink at Zaiden.

"Seriously? You know I loved you but your dumb little ex had to ruin it!" Zaiden said.

"He didn't ruin it! He kept me from wasting time with you and saved me from getting even more hurt in the end." I said.

"What's going on!?" Paige asked.

"Alyssa's little boyfriend started fighting me and Alyssa poured her drink on me." Zaiden said.

"First Chase almost putting you in the hospital and now Mark punching you. Man, life is amazing." Paige said.

"Oh, come on! Your on their side? My own sister?" Zaiden asked.

"Zaiden! Maybe if you weren't so crazy and you didn't play every girl you've ever met, I would look at you differently." I said.

"How about you just leave before I actually put you in the hospital." Mark said.

"And he's got backup right here so you wouldn't be leaving that hospital anytime soon." Luca said and Maximo agreed.

"Your choice." I said.

"Yeah, fine! I'll leave but this isn't over. Alyssa will end up back with me." Zaiden said.

"I would have to be the stupidest person alive to ever think it would be a good idea to go back to you. I wouldn't even be your friend if we were the last two people on earth." I said and Zaiden just gave me a dirty look and left.

Luca, Maximo and Paige walked off and left me and Mark alone.

"So, that just happened." Mark said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Now, let's make the most of this prom." Mark said and we smiled.

LATER THAT NIGHT...