20 | areum

T Z U Y U

It had been a week since I had gotten the call from Nayeon that they were coming back, and now they were staying at my house.

"Nayeon unnie!" I screamed as she came out of the shower. "At least put on some real clothes!"

"These are real clothes."

"Those are leopard printed leotards." I sighed. "Did you lose a bet with Areum unnie again?"

"Psh, no." She chuckled while looking towards the window. "Okay. Maybe I did, but at least I look fabulous while doing it."

"Suit yourself." I laughed, and turned to see the door opening, revealing a laughing Areum.

"Oh. My. God." She cackled like an evil witch. "You look absolutely horrendous!"

Nayeon gave her a side-eye glance. "I wonder why." She walked up to me and patted my head, looking down at my broken phone. "Tell you what, let's go to the store and get you a new one."

Areum turned to look at me and Nayeon. "I'll pay. It's the least I could do after forcing Nayeon into that hell of a sexy costume."

"Did you just call me sexy?"

"No, I called the costume sexy, not you. Learn comprehension." Areum threw me her car keys and took a quick look at Nayeon. "It could go both ways though."

Nayeon's face became red and she stood up suddenly. "Let's go."

I raised my eyebrow at her and looked up and down. "Not like that, we aren't. Get dressed."

Nayeon chuckled for a little bit and looked around the room as if to divert my attention to something else.

"What?"

"You see, I have a slight problem..." Nayeon coughed.

"What is it?"

"I'm kind of stuck in this costume."

"Great." I laughed. "I'll let you get out yourself then." I stood up and walked off, listening to Nayeon unnie screaming for help. Obviously, neither me or Areum came back up, until my mum forced us to go back up and help her out.

"I get that you're very fit, unnie, but did you really have to choose the smallest size?" I grunted, trying to take the rubber sleeves off.

Nayeon frowned at Areum. "It wasn't my choice. Areum said she knew my size."

"Actually..." Both me and Nayeon turned to look at her. "I got that in the kids section."

"WHAT?!" We both screamed.

"I mean," Areum chuckled. "At least it still fits."

I picked up my broken phone from the bed the second Nayeon unnie's eyes started blazing like fire.

"I will KILL YOU!" Nayeon began chasing Areum down the stairs, and being the most mature out of us three, I decided to go down the stairs in a normal and graceful manner.

At least, until I saw Sana and Minsoo.

"Oh my god- are you okay?!" Minsoo asked as I tried pulling myself up after a very embarrassing tumble down the stairs. "Guess not, let me help you up."

Minsoo pulled me up, and I looked over at Sana, who seemed to be staring over at Areum and Nayeon.

"What language are they speaking?" She asked me, and I laughed.

"It's a mixture of Mandarin, Korean, and English." I scratched the nape of my neck. "They just came from the US, and they're already making such a huge ruckus in the kitchen." I sighed and looked back at the two. "I'd better go stop them before things go out of hand."

Minsoo nodded. "Go do your thing."

"Thanks." I half-smiled, running towards the leopard princess and the evil witch. "NAYEON UNNIE! AREUM UNNIE! STOP IT!"
________________________________________

S A N A

"NAYEON UNNIE! AREUM UNNIE! STOP IT!" Tzuyu screeched, and I heard Minsoo stifling his laughter.

Something hit me though - something other than a piece of stretchy gold fabric.

Areum unnie....isn't that-

Minsoo clicked his tongue. "Isn't that the girl who you were looking for after your birthday party?"

"...yeah."

But she just came back from the US? Did she leave after my birthday party or something?

"I mean, it's kind of useless now that she's here."

"Why?" I asked Minsoo.

"Because, you're in love with Tzuyu right? Both of you are practically dating."

"Yeah....Minsoo?"

"Yes, Sana?"

"Would it be stupid to ask Areum out?"

"Very. That's one of Tzuyu's closest friends, Sana." He let out a breath of air.

"She hasn't been answering my calls."

"Her phone's probably broken then?"

"She was holding her phone in her hand. If it were broken she wouldn't be holding it at all."

"Sana-"

"It's just to ask for more info on Tzuyu. Not like a real date, right?" I clicked my tongue.

"Oh come on." Minsoo grabbed my shirt as I tried to leave. "Don't do this to Tzuyu."

"Yeah yeah."