extra

A/N

Hey guys!

So I don't know if you remember or you just brush past some details of my story - but this whole book was the kdrama that Tzuyu and Sana were in together for the two other books I wrote.

This is the drama they acted in soooo I thought to myself, "what would have happened behind the scenes?"

Here's what I imagined, hope you enjoy!

- MisoMina💜
_______________________________________

"Sana, doesn't this storyline hit home a little bit?" Tzuyu called her over, re-reading the script. "I know we're on the tenth episode, but it seems just a bit TOO familiar."

Sana took the script from Tzuyu and nodded in agreement, then suddenly realising.

"This is like our life...but over-dramatised and just so sad?" Sana chuckled, grinning at her girlfriend. "But hey, at least we're together now."

"Mmhm." Tzuyu stood up and walked over to the snack bar, with Sana following behind her. "Do you think the friends of Hana and Kyungmi could be like our friends in real life? I mean, Mina seems like Hana's best friend, and Chaeyoung seems like Kyungmi's."

Sana thought to herself for a moment to process the information. "Do you think Dahyun based the script off people around us?"

"Well, who else could they be based off of?" Tzuyu deadpanned, taking a cookie and biting into it. "Do they really get married at the end?"

Sana was shocked at the sudden question, but shrugged her shoulders and began to wrap her arms around Tzuyu's waist, grinning.

"Well, it never shows that they get married, but what about us?"

Tzuyu leaned back into Sana's embrace and mumbled a few words under her breath, just before walking over to her bag.

"Are you gonna propose to me?" Sana joked, and Tzuyu shook her head, taking out some hand cream. "Boo. Don't get my hopes up like that."

This earned Sana a warm laugh from Tzuyu, and Sana went back to the main set to prepare for her next scene at the window.

Tzuyu knew her scene wouldn't be until another fifteen minutes, so she decided to talk with Nayeon for a little bit before she had to climb the window.

"Nayeon unnie?" Tzuyu walked up to the tired woman. "Can you help me out with something?"

*****

"YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER?!" Nayeon screamed with delight, bouncing up and down like a bunny outside. "Oh, I have been waiting for this day since September 22 1995!"

"But that's when you were born..."

"Shhhh, don't ruin the moment." Nayeon stuck her ring finger out. "Do you see this?" She pushed her finger right in front of Tzuyu's confused face. "When Jeongyeon and I got married, it was horrendous, because she told me that I use the toilet for two long."

She's not wrong. Tzuyu laughed to herself. Nayeon unnie uses the toilet for an hour before coming out.

"I know what you're thinking." Nayeon glared her.

"No you do not."

"Anyways, we don't fight as much anymore, because we now call it "couple banter". There's a bit too much couple banter, but it's alright, because she cooks and I can't. She cleans and I hug her while doing so-"

"Where are you getting at?" Tzuyu finally asked after a while of Nayeon rambling.

Nayeon sighed and rested her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder. "What I'm trying to say is...I honestly forgot."