chapter twenty nine xx

It was a year later well 13 months later and everything was back to normal since they found the vaccine in October. Football was back and so was the crowds,Pipers career was going as good as ever. The main thing that was different in everyone's lives was jack and Lila was planning there wedding.

Some may say it was rushed but Piper always knew her best friend was going to have a whirlwind romance. Jack had proposed to Lila on New Year's Eve with James Piper and Ben there. Of course she said yes they had planned for there wedding to be in June 2022. So there was a lot of stress to plan the wedding.

As most people would get a wedding planner to help out Lila being Lila insisted she didn't need a wedding planner so all the stress was down to Piper and Lila. Today Lila was taking her four bridesmaids to go and try bridesmaid dresses. 

For bridesmaids Piper was maid of honour of course with Sophie,Erin(Bens girlfriend who he met through Piper and Lila) and her cousin Beatrice. They was all going to try on bridesmaid dresses today. Lila has decided that Piper was going to have a completely different colour to the rest of them as maid of honour.

benchilwell and 652,082 others liked this post piperlimasxo one of the nicest dresses I tried on today (don't worry it's nothing like my actual dress) also how crazy is it that my best friend in this whole world is getting married lilarenolds_xo a...

piperlimasxo one of the nicest dresses I tried on today (don't worry it's nothing like my actual dress) also how crazy is it that my best friend in this whole world is getting married lilarenolds_xo a bit mad 💙

user1 you look stunning in everything 😍

user3 it's a bit mad she's getting married though

benchilwell Piper wearing blue?! Never in the nearly two years have I known you have I seen you in blue
piperlimasxo that's because it doesn't suit me Benjamin

user4 Cinderella vibes

user6 what about ana,keira and haz do you not speak anymore?
piperlimasxo no we do! Love them girls to bits we just aren't as close with them three living in LA

user7 awwwww

sophiemaddison the queen is out here as Cinderella now
piperlimasxo i love you way more than I should.

erinxoxo_ the squad was thriving today💖
piperlimasxo we really was 🥺

user8 prettiest ever

lilarenolds_xo I could be on real housewives of birmingham if that was a thing
piperlimasxo YOU COULD BE A HOUSEWIFE

user10 piper>Lila

user12 omg maid of honour queen

jackgrealish at least everyone will have our accents at the wedding piperlimasxo
piperlimasxo Ben is going to struggle he bearly understands us sometimes benchilwell
benchilwell only when you go all birmingham slang on me I'm alright any other time
jackgrealish sure😬

user13 that argument is goals

madders I always knew you was a princess but wow I'm more in love than ever😍😍
piperlimasxo you are the best person I have ever met in my life.

"I'm home"Piper shouted up to James as she kicked her shoes off.
"Hey how was it?" He rushed down the stairs to meet her.
"Good how was trying on suits?" She asked him after kissing him
"Well there was a bit more drinking than trying on suits but we all got them don't worry" he smiled remembering the fact that the spent more time in the pub across the road than the actual trailers.

"You know we're having Leah tonight don't you?"She said as the two sat down on the sofa both scrolling through there phones.
"Yeah do I need to pick her up?" James asked looking up at piper
"Nah alfie is dropping her off" she smiled looking back at him.

Leah( Pipers 18 month old niece) loved James so much. Almost as much as she loved Piper. Piper was shocked with how natural her boyfriend was when it came to kids. Whenever a young boy would stop them in the street he would give him minimum 10 minutes he would sign whatever they wanted and take as many pictures as the boy or girl would want. Piper was the same she loved kids. She loved having a niece and couldn't wait for the day her and James started a family for themselves as she already knew how good of a dad James would be.

"Hey L bear" James said picking up his future niece and spinning her around in the air causing her to be in fits of giggles.
"What do you want for dinner Leah?" Piper said walking over to where James and her  was watching CBeebies.
"Hmm McDonald's" she giggled knowing she was testing her luck with her auntie and uncle.
"You want McDonald's do you?" James looked over to the girl who looked extremely Italian with the cheeky grin on her face.
"Yes" she giggled causing James to start tickling her causing her infectious giggle to fill the room.

A while later James opened the front door causing Leah to run to the front door in her Pajamas knowing that he had the McDonald's in his hands. James got out her happy meal before handing Piper the other bag so she could sort out their meals.
"What do we say to uncle James?" Piper said as she sat down to help her niece eat.
"grazie" she said slightly stumbling over the  pronunciation of the Italian word.
"What does that mean again?" James asked Piper with his Italian still very limited although he learnt how to tell Piper she was beautiful and perfect over the last 12 months.
"Thank you" she mouthed to him so he could say your welcome to their niece.

piperlimasxo and 835,001 others liked this postmadders photos from when she couldn't ask me for a McDonald's but spending the day with the niece makes me realise how beautiful she is

madders photos from when she couldn't ask me for a McDonald's but spending the day with the niece makes me realise how beautiful she is. ❤️

comments disabled

It was around 11 and the two decided to go to bed. They had watched in the night garden before putting Leah to bed and then was watching some Netflix.

"I'm so in love with you" James looked down at his girlfriend who was tracing his tattoos. She simply smiled and nuzzled her chest into his chest even more to try and hide her cheeks that were rising with a deep red shade.
"I'm serious I never realised how much a boy could love a girl till I met you. I don't think I even believed in love before I met you" he smiled causing her to kiss him
"but you Piper limas are something else" he smiled kissing her forehead.

heya
a bit of an emotional one as there's only a bonus chapter then it's over. I really like this chapter though and what's your thoughts on lila and jack getting married😩
lots of love and stay safe ♥️