chapter seventeen xx

"Okay what do I pack? I'm stressing what do I pack to watch your boyfriend play for england?" Piper stressed on the phone to becky with lila sitting on her bed. 
"I was thinking the same thing for Jamie's first England match but you will probably with Sophie for most of it while he's training." Becky explained. It was Monday night and Piper was packing before going to stop at James's house as they was being picked up early by his mom and dad.
"Bit mad ain't it?" Lila asked her best friend who was putting her makeup in a travel bag.
"What?" Piper looked confused
"You dating a footballer going to watch him play at england it's just mad I don't see James as a footballer or Ben I see them as mates" Lila spoke.
"I feel the same way. But this is my way of supporting James so obviously I'm going to do that" piper smiled.

Piper had her case packed and was about to walk out the door when Lila handed her a Tesco bag she looked inside to see a load of dairy milk bars.
"They should keep you going" Lila laughed.
"I'm going to miss you"Piper spoke pulling her best friend into a hug.
"It's until Friday and I'll FaceTime you everyday" Lila laughed.
"Bye I love you" Piper smiled as she pulled off the drive.
"Bye and say them words to madders" Lila spoke causing piper to roll her eyes.

Piper pulled up to James house and knocked on the door. She could hear James walking towards the door.
"Hey beautiful" he smiled as soon as he opened the door and then pulling her in for a kiss.
"Hey so how does it feel to have another England call up" Piper laughed at her boyfriend.
"I think this one will be my favourite because my girlfriends going to be there" he smirked before walking up to piper and kissing her.

The two sat and watched tv before suggesting they should get an early night.  They crawled into bed and instantly crashed.

The next morning they woke up to both of there alarms going off.
"Morning beautiful" James said in his husky morning voice.
"Morning"she smiled whilst stretching.
"My mom and dad will be here in half an hour so we should start getting ready"James said reading the text his mom had just sent him. Piper was wheeling her suitcase down the stairs when she heard a knock at the door.
She just ran back up the stairs when James saw her.
"What are you doing?" He spoke laughing at her attempt to hide.
"Shhhh be quite and you should open it it's your mom and dad" she whispered before walking down the stairs.

"Hello James, you must be Piper it's lovely to meet you sweetie" James's mom smiled.
"Hello it's lovely to meet you" Piper smiled as she pulled her into a hug.
"Alright mom?" James pulled her into a hug.
"Yeah are you?" She smiled.
"I'm good another england call up you know?" He smirked visibly proud of himself.
"I know and I am unbelievably proud of you but we do need to get going or we'll be late" she smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"Pipes your in the middle"James said placing our suitcases in the boot.
"Why? That's so unfair you get heated seating and I don't" she moaned.
"Well I want to sit next to you and so does Soph so your in the middle" he smiled wrapping an arm around his girlfriend.
The two sat in the car and Piper introduced herself to Gary,James's dad.
"You alright Soph?" James asked.
"Yeah this is going to be the best football trip now we have piper" she smiled.
"Thanks Soph Becky said it can be boring whilst he's at training." Piper smiled.

"Pass us the aux mom?" James asked his mom.
"Well soph  wants it as well" his mom spoke undecided on who to give the cable too.
"Sophie it's not your england call up let me play the music" he sighed at his sister.
"Exactly I'm doing a three hour journey and missing my friends and school because of you so I'm having it" she said harshly
"You've got to be joking you hate school and you can FaceTime your friends. You could of stayed at auntie debbies if you didn't want to come" he huffed.
"Your actually so annoying" she said shooting him a dirty look
"Oh piss off" James huffed.
"JAMES DANIEL MADDISON you do not use that language towards your sister. Neither of you get it Piper I'm sorry you had to witness that you can have the cable if you would like" Una said passing her the cable. James soon overcome his little strop when he realised that piper was playing a mix between his music and Sophie's. He smiled at his girlfriend who was currently focused on a game of heads up with his younger sister.

The car journey continued and Piper was getting on really well with Gary and Una.
"Did you two eat this morning?" Una asked piper and James.
"Nah thought you'd drive through maccies for us" he spoke looking up from his phone.
"I feel like all we do is eat McDonald's breakfast." Piper laughed.
"That's because we're all to lazy to cook but want something other than cereal after a night out" James spoke.

The car pulled up to McDonald's and payed its order before parking up and getting passed the bag. Neither James's mom or dad got anything so the bag was handed straight out to the back seats.
"So james said your going to be an auntie" Una smiled sweetly at Piper.
"Yeah my brothers fiancé is 6 months pregnant" Piper spoke excitedly.
"Do they know what there having?" Una asked intrigued
"No they haven't found out. I'm dying to know though. But I do think when I have kids I won't find out. As much as I hate surprises I think that will be a good suprise" she explained to James's mom.
"So is kids on the cards anytime soon?" Gary asked resulting in Una slapping his arm.
"Dad she's 19 and I'm 22 no chance" James cut in before piper could.

The family arrived at St. George's where James and Piper left to go in there room to unpack before going to see all the other boys.
"How did you find it?" James asked taking his wash bag out his suitcase
"Yeah it was good there a lot more chill than I expected" she smiled.
"The worst bit was when you was arguing with Soph and then your mom told you off for swearing" she added laughing at the last bit.
"Well what can I say apparently even though I'm going to be 23 in 3 weeks I'm not allowed to swear in front Of my mom" he moaned
"Absolute Liberty" piper mocked James.
"You did good though I'm just dreading meeting your parents" he spoke nervously.
"You'll be fine don't worry honestly" she smiled before kissing him.

heya
sorry this chapter is so crappy. it was really hard to write. How cute are Piper and James though. Also I'm aware most of you say Mum but in birmingham we always say Mom.
lots of love and stay safe ♥️