chapter fourteen xx

Piper began to do James's makeup while Lila began to do Bens.
"Well if you stopped moving it wouldn't smudge" Lila whined at Ben.
"Well I think it's you because piper seems to be doing a good job"
"Well James doesn't moan as much as you" she laughed at how stupid her argument was.
"Nah it's just I gotta be nice I can't loose my girlfriend the same day I get her"James laughed. The four of them continued to bicker about the makeup and who was doing a better job all the way through the girls doing there makeup. Once they were done the girls went to get ready.

The girls got into there costumes as they decided to go as bunnies together. Lila strutted right through the living room causing both boys to widen there eyes at the girl.
"If that is what Pipers wearing I'm a lost cause" James laughed knowing he wouldn't be able to control himself.

A few minutes later Piper walked in the room already self conscious about how little clothing she was wearing she knew her brother who she had just got off the phone to didn't particularly approve of the outfit. James eyes wondered over the girls body and he gulped back in pure shock of how a girl like her would go for someone like him. He was snapped out of his thoughts by piper asking if anyone had seen her purse. Ben was obviously trying to distract himself from the girls as he didn't know where to look when the two girls who had became like sisters to him were in little to no clothing. He got up and started to help piper look for her purse and as he walked past James he patted his back and said " good luck with keeping your hands off your girlfriend" the boy joked.

 He got up and started to help piper look for her purse and as he walked past James he patted his back and said " good luck with keeping your hands off your girlfriend" the boy joked

madders and 679,056 others liked this post
piperlimasxo don't think our dads approve of the outfits 💞

user1 they look so happyyyyy

user2 enjoy your night

user4 🤩🤩🤩

user5 you look stunning

lilarenolds_xo they wasn't the biggest fan was they?
piperlimasxo they wasn't at all 😬

benchilwell i didn't know where to look to be honest.

user7 omg omg omgggggg

user8 bens comment ahahah

madders you are so stunning I can't.
benchilwell control yourself mate
piperlimasxo ahahah and thankyou bby

anastasiakingsnorth you two are something else
piperlimasxo we love you!!!!

keira 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
piperlimasxo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
user11 enjoyyyyy

user12 love you lots xxx

Ben,James,Piper and Lila walked into the party all the attention turned to the two girls. Lila loved the attention and within 15 minutes was flirting with some guy. However Piper wasn't such a big fan of the attention she was gaining. She was always the shyer of the girl and was uncomfortable in situations like this. James saw how uncomfortable piper looked and how she was trying to cover up to get boys attention off her.

"Pipes you alright?" James asked
"Yeah yeah do you want to go and get a drink?" She asked trying to edge away from Ben so she could tell James what was wrong. Ben saw what piper was trying to do and smiled at the couple before walking to start a conversation with someone he knew. The two walked into the kitchen and James asked Piper what was actually wrong as soon as James said that two boys cat called her before making a joke about how much they want to have sex with her.

"That's what's wrong I'm litterally wearing a bodysuit and jeans and people think I'm a slut" the girl spoke distressed trying to cover up
"The worst of it is I didn't even want to wear these but Lila said it would be fun, being cat called isn't fun" she added visibly stressed out.
"Okay first think you look unreal so don't think you don't next thing we both know you are not a slut and here" he said taking off his denim jacket and handing it to Piper and placing his arm around the shorter girl.

The party went smoother after that incident.  Piper began to realise that no one would try anything while James was there and he didn't leave side all night. And Ben was the same he had to make sure he knew where both the girls were it was his way of protecting the two girls who were sisters too him. The time was one am and the party was starting to die down a bit the four had decided they wasn't going to go clubbing like most the people at the party they was however going to go back to James's house and finish the night with karaoke.

"Thankyou driver" Ben shouted stumbling out off the car.
"Enjoy your night" lila said equally as drunk as Ben. James and Piper was laughing as they was guiding there drunk friends through the kitchen and into the living room.
"Piper sing with me?" Lila asked suprisingly not slurring her words.
"I don't sing we know that" piper laughed at her friends attempt to get her best friend to sing.
"Okay fine" Lila sulked at not being able to sing with her best friend. She started to sing I want to dance with somebody by Whitney Huston and it was safe to say that they wished the microphone wasn't working during that song.

After a while of all three of them begging they eventually persuaded james to sing. Ben told him to sing hero.
"You literally sang it last week we can get the video up instead" Ben slurred.

When James was singing Piper and Lila was so surprised to see that James could actually sing but this didn't make it any less funny at the prospect of James singing in front of her and there two drunk best friends. Once James had finished his performance he sat next to his girlfriend who couldn't control her laughter

"Why are you laughing at least I actually get up an sing" he said offended that his performance didn't impress they girl.
"No it was good it's just you get proper into it" she laughed again.

The fours night continued to be full of laughs when James and piper was helping there two drunk best friends too bed. After this they eventually got to go to bed themselves
"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you you know?"James suddenly said
"James I think your drunk aswell"Piper said
"Nah I do like I just can see us having a family together" he spoke
"Me too"piper smiled happily

heya
hope you enjoyed also another update later
i love drunk Ben and Lila and I couldn't not include karaoke
lots of love and stay safe❤️