chapter twenty five xx

"Merry Christmas" James croaked to his girlfriend as his alarm went off.
"Merry Christmas" she smiled at him as he got out of bed and into his training tracksuit.

James loved his job it was his dream since he was a young boy. However right now all he wanted to do was stay cuddled up with his girlfriend and not have to make everyone wait to open his presents. His plan was to get there do training and rush straight home so he wouldn't miss too much of the day.

"I think I'm going to go and set everyone's presents up" Piper smiled as she walked into the living room and began to get all the presents from piper and james from their wardrobe and put them under the tree.

"Right I'm going" James said kissing his girlfriend and trying to be as quiet as possible as it was only seven forty and didn't want to wake the rest of the house up.
"Have fun and wish the boys a merry christmas" Piper smiled before James who would usually slam the door tried to shut it as quiet as he could.

Once Piper had sorted out everyone's presents she walked into the kitchen and began to start preparations for the Christmas dinner. This was the bit Piper was the most nervous about when it came to hosting Christmas. She had cooked meals for six people maximum before. So going from cooking a lasagna for six to a Christmas dinner for nine was intimidating.

It was around nine am when everyone else started to wake up and come into the kitchen. Sophie was the first up out of all the guests.
"Merry Christmas Pipes" Sophie smiled while wiping the sleep out of her eyes
"Merry Christmas Sophie" Piper said excitedly pulling the blonde girl into a hug.
"James at training?" She asked while sitting on the sofa scrolling through her instagram.
"Yeah he should be back in about an hour though" Piper smiled.
"And I did promise him we wouldn't eat or open anything without him" She added.

About twenty minutes later the only people not up was Alfie and Katie. The parents was talking amongst themselves and discussing stories of James and Piper from when they was younger. They was also having a chat about how all of Bens family was coming to spend the evening with them. They agreed that they would all have a bit of a party and a buffet with Bens family on Christmas night.

Alfie and katie walked in looking exhausted around half an hour later.
"You two alright did you sleep alright?"Piper asked her guests.
"Yeah we was woke up by this little one kicking at four in the morning but apart from that we slept lovely" Katie smiled at her sister in law to be.
"I can't wait for the little one to arrive she smiled.Then she heard the door open knowing it must be James she didn't bother to go and meet him.

"Merry Christmas everyone" james said walking into the living room where everyone was sat. Everyone replied with some variation of 'merry christmas ' or 'good morning'. James quickly went and had a shower and got into a tracksuit before walking into the living room once again but this time sitting next to his girlfriend.

"Can we open the presents now?" The youngest of all of them asked. Everyone laughed at her question before Gary told her she could.

They took it in turns opening presents one by one. This is when piper gave both Sophie and Katie a box which had a little pink bow on the front and was wrapped with simple brown paper.
"This is off me and james" she smiled as she watched the two open the boxes and the shock fill there faces.
"Oh my god thank you so much" Sophie practically squealed at the sight of alexander McQueens. The couple watched the pregnant girls reaction who was equally as happy.  They opened up the rest of the presents of their family when it came time for James and Piper to give each other their gifts.

"Merry Christmas babe" he smiled as he bought in a orangey box. As soon as Piper saw it she knew what it was and was in pure shock. He walked over and placed the Louis Vuitton box and placed it on her lap. She opened it up to see her dream bag and at this point was practically on the verge of tears.
"You didn't?" She almost screamed. Her boyfriend just laughed looking down. He looked back up and his girlfriend pecked his lips quickly not wanting it to be anything too intense as there families were watching them.