chapter twenty three xx

it was the 23rd of December and soon all Pipers and all of James's family would arrive at their house. More importantly it had been just over two weeks since the two had there first and only bump in the road so far in their relationship.

They decided it was probably best to talk it out. James began by repeatedly apologising and explained what the truth was. The truth was Mia was a girl who he dated back in high school and they had messaged a few times recently, meeting up and James had made it clear he only wanted to be friends. However Mia only wanting her five minutes of fame she told all her friends and the pressthat she had gone on dates with the Leicester player. Then obviously he saw James's girlfriend and decided it would be fun to stir all of the plot a little.

The last two weeks have been back to normal for the young couple they had decorated for Christmas and now are ready for both the families to come down for Christmas.
"Babe can you stop pacing up and down" Piper laughed at her boyfriend who was stressing about meeting her girlfriends mom and dads parents for the first time
"I'm just nervous like what if they don't like me" he said.
"Okay so we have a day where it's just us so they will love you by the time everyone else comes" Piper smiled kissing his lips softly.

"I'm going to training" James shouted from the front door.
"Okay my mom and dad will be here when you come back so don't be too horny" Piper joked

lilarenolds_xo and 562,092 others liked this postpiperlimasxo  James is meeting the parents todayyyyy 🤩

piperlimasxo James is meeting the parents todayyyyy 🤩

lilarenolds_xo missing you baby honestly:(
piperlimasxo missing you too but enjoy your Christmas 💞

user1 pretty

user2 I love your new video

user4 I really want to meet you

benchilwell good luck mate madders it can't be as bad as you are making it out to be
piperlimasxo cannot even begin to explain how angry he is

sophiemaddison see you tomorrow xx
piperlimasxo see you soon!xx

user5 waiting for James comment like....

anastasiakingsnorth Paris vibesss

user7 enjoy your Christmas

beckyvardy enjoy my lovely xx

user8 imagine looking like that.

user10 merry early Christmas

"Come in" Piper smiled after hugging her mom and dad.
"It's a nice place sweetie" he mom said in awe of the place her daughter and her child's boyfriend house.
"So do you think you will like James?" Piper asked her mom and dad hoping they would say yes.
"Well if he's as good of a lad as he is at football then yeah" Pipers dad joked.
"I've told you darren don't talk to him about football with him all the time" the last huffed at her husband.
"Mom it's fine I don't think he will ever get bored of talking about football so he won't mind at all" Piper smiled putting both both her parents at ease.

Her parents and her was catching up when she text James to let him know that they was here.

Piper: I wouldn't stress to much about it all there more nervous to meet you then you are too meet them. Enjoy training 💞
James: I'll be home in about an hour and I'll try my best I just want them to like me x

About an hour later the door opened and knowing the only other person who has a key was James. He walked into the kitchen knowing it would be where they would all be sat.

"Mom Dad this is James" Piper smiled wanting to be the one who introduced them.
"Hello it's lovely to meet you both" James smiled whilst hugging Sarah, Pipers mom.
"Hello sweetie it's lovely to meet you" her mom said as she hugged him.
"Alright mate?" Pipers dad said putting his hand out for James to shake. This is who James really wanted to win over, he knew how close Piper was with her dad and how much his opinion meant to the girl.
"I'm good thanks it's lovely to meet you sir" she said nervously shaking his hand.

The four of them sat in the sofa with the girls talking about Pipers brothers girlfriends pregnancy while the boys was talking football.
"That England debut was brilliant mate you should be proud of yourself" Pipers dad smiled at the boy who was starting to relax more.
"Thank you it was probably the best moment of my career" he smiled back.

"Have you got any training tomorrow james?" Pipers mom smiled sweetly at James
"I have an hour of gym but nothing else but I have a two hour session on Christmas Day which is a bit crap but it's at 8 so I'll be back for 10:30" he smiled even though he was slightly disappointed he wouldn't get to have a good cuddle with his girlfriend on Christmas morning.

piperlimasxo and 351 others liked this post sophiemaddison very excited about Christmas as you can see, can't wait to spend it with you two piperlimasxo madders

sophiemaddison very excited about Christmas as you can see, can't wait to spend it with you two piperlimasxo madders

user1 pretty girlyyyyy😍

piperlimasxo see you tomorrow♥️
sophiemaddison don't I'm beyond excited

user3 bestie right there

benchilwell merry christmas soph
sophiemaddison merry Christmas Benjamin

user6 enjoy!

madders see you tomorrow baby madders 👏🏻
sophiemaddison don't EVER call me that again.

dan.smith10 hope you have a good Christmas ❤️
sophiemaddison thank you❤️

It was around eleven o'clock and Pipers mom and dad had already gone to bed leaving the younger couple who was cleaning up from their spaghetti bolognese they had earlier.

"How was meeting the parents then?" Piper asked her boyfriend who was drying up the plates she was washing up.
"It went better than expected but I don't know if they like me" he said apprehensively
"Oh they did trust me I can tell when they don't like someone and they love you" Piper smirked knowing how happy this information would make her boyfriend.

"Well it's good they love me because I might be madly in love with their daughter" he smiled putting his arms around Pipers waist who was leaning against the kitchen counter
"You James Maddison are something else" she laughed at her quoting what the boy always says to her. He shut her up from laughing by kissing her slowly and passionately.

heya
so James has met the parents?! What's our thoughts on this chapter next chapter will be a little longer than usual as it's Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in one. Also sorry it's Christmas eventhough it's June it just helps the plot a lot
lots of love and stay safe ♥️