CHAPTER 12 - Rosy pov

Start from the beginning

"Okay that's fine" I answer

"Are you bored ?" He asks sweetly

"Kinda, Becka is always with Hayden this days and my friends from the restaurant have things going . So when I'm not working I just do stuff by myself. " I say sadly. Loneliness is a real thing guys.

"How sad, I will be back before you know it."

"No , take your time." I say. We giggle like teenagers. It's been days since we talked so its understandable.

"Roe my meeting is about to start, I will call you later bye." He says quickly. He sounds rushed .

" okay, bye." I say before hanging up.

This feels nice, atleast he called. Even if its after days of drought. The trip to Canta sounds nice. I have never been there, so its exciting. A little get away is what I need to atleast breathe and relax.

After a short nap I called Becka to tell her about the trip. She only agreed to come along if her "Baby" came along . I hope the trip is fun.

I just lay on my bed and let my brain wonder. I think about everything from unicorns and goblins to Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg . Anything to keep my head from thinking about Jack and Sam.

TWO WEEKS LATER .

Finally I see Jack's car coming. I have been waiting for so long with my little suitcase.

"You are late Mr driver." I say sounding annoyed .
Honestly I don't know why people are always late. I know I can be late from time to time but Jack is always late. I guess nobody taught him that it's better to be an hour early than a minute late. He was supposed to pick me up at one PM and now it's about two thirty PM. What the heck.

"Good afternoon to you too Roe, nice to see you too . A hug?" He says and I lose it.

"Are you crazy? I have been waiting for over an hour. I was convinced you pranked me into thinking we are going on some trip. Some kind of a ding dong ditch or something. " I say angrily.

"You know I will never do that to you even if I wanted to. Even if you look cute when you are angry." He winks and smiles.

"Aaargh, carry my bag and put it in the boot( trunk ) of your car." I say and stare at him trying my best to remain angry. I know his smile is contagious and to top it all I'm a sucker for dimples.

"Not before I get my hug." He says persisting.

Okay I can't hold back anymore. I give in and hug him . I hug him longer and tighter than I wished to. Engulfing his beautiful citrus smell. I close my eyes, it feels too good, I don't want to let go.

"O-kay, are you gonna let go now?" He says and and knocks me out of my trance. He is smiling, maybe he misses to. I quickly put myself together and get into the car while he puts my bag in the boot.

"Better drive fast, Becka is angry. For the first time somebody actually made her wait." I say while looking out the window when he is driving out of my building.

"What even made you to come late?" I ask.

"I'm a business man. Something came up and I had to sort it out. I'm here now so don't worry." He says focusing on the road. Atleast he looks relaxed today compared to the other times he has driven me around.

"I can't even imagine you as a business man. You are always so playful and cocky all the time." I say smiling
"No, I'm not always like that. Well I'm like that only around a few people I'm comfortable around.

"So you are kinda two faced?" I say watching him drive.

"Not everyone gets the same version of me Roe. One person might tell you I'm an amazing, playful, beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold hearted asshole." He says. I smack him on his arm.
"Ow, what did you do that for?" He asks. I just laugh