Chapter 9

Hellooo! :)

New episode! And I quite like this one, so I hope you do too!

Also, I'd like to dedicate this episode to @IvetteTommo again! But this time because it is her birthday, so go wish her a happy birthday and check out her fanfic once you're in her profile, lol.

And on the sidebar, a beautiful picture of Elounor because it's their anniversary today! :)

~ ~ ~ ~

Bree’s POV

Today is the day.

Today is the day where I start my new life. It’s pretty nerve racking if you ask me, but I’m trying to be as calm as possible.

Emily and I had our “romantic date” last night. She helped me pack afterwards and she stayed over, so she could take me to the airport the next day. We had lots of fun, and we even talked about stuff we never talked about before. We cried, we laughed, and we just had an amazing day together. I was really going to miss her, but we promised that we were going to stay in contact and visit every time we could.

“You got everything?” She asks before starting the gas. I just nod, not wanting to talk much. She starts the gas and 20 minutes later we’re at the airport.  The drive was pretty quiet. It was hard saying goodbye, especially to someone you really care about, but we knew that everything was going to be okay. It had to be.

The night before, Emily’s mom had come to my house to say goodbye. She told me that if I needed anything that I could count with her, and I knew it. I thanked her for everything she had done for me, and I really was thankful. She helped in so many things, and was still going to look around the house until someone bought it. She told me that she was going to call me once that was done, and that she was going to send me the money as soon as possible. I really don’t understand how I got so lucky to have someone that helped me in all that. If it wasn’t for her I would be lost, honestly.

As I get out of the car and walk towards the trunk, I can feel the lump in my throat. I’m sure there will be lots of tears shed today. Emily helps me get all my suitcases and we walk towards the entrance. Once I check in and leave my bags where they need to be, we walk towards the waiting area where we patiently wait until they call my flight.

“I’m really going to miss you, Em,” I say, my voice breaking a little.

Emily turns to look at me, and I can see that her eyes are getting teary. “Hey, we talked about this,” She says, giving me a small smile. “We will see each other again, that’s for sure. We’re going to stay in contact and you’re going to tell me everything about your awesome life in London!” And at that I can’t help but chuckle a little. She always knows how to make me feel better, even if it’s only a little. I give her a small nod and just throw myself in her arms, and as I did that my flight is called. The only thing I do is hug her tighter as she does the same. “Everything is going to be okay,” she says. And this is when my tears fall.

“I love you so much,” I say as I pull away, and I notice that she’s crying as well.

She smiles. “I love you, too,” she replies.

I hug her again and a few seconds later I pull away, starting to walk to my assigned gate. Before handing my ticket to the flight attendant, I look back at Emily only to receive a big smile from her and thumbs up. I return the smile and wave one last time, receiving one from her as well. I take a deep breath and finally hand in my ticket. The flight attendant gives me a small smile and a nod, telling me that it’s fine to continue walking. I do as told, and a few minutes later I’m inside the plane. I look for my seat patiently and once I spot it, I seat down letting out a sigh. I make myself comfortable since it’s going to be a long flight, and after a few more minutes of people walking in and looking for their seats, we hear the captain talk through the speakers telling us that we will take off soon. And soon enough we do.