Chapter 48

Niall’s POV

After “talking” to Bree for the second time, I seriously felt like shit.

She made me realize that I was such an idiot for calling her and talking to her like that. It was stupid of me to cause a scene when I was obviously doing the same thing with Amy. Man, I’m a complete arse. Bree has all the right to be mad at me. Mad is such a weak word though, she must be so pissed at me, but I obviously don’t blame her.

Now how are we gonna fix this?

I can’t help but feel frustrated and confused. I don’t want to lose her. I can’t lose her. But I seriously don’t know what I should do. Right now it’s too soon to call her back. She probably won’t pick up and if she does she will still shout out me. Maybe I should give her some time. Then I will call her and hopefully arrange all this mess.

.

“Hey mate,” Louis says as he sits down by my side. We were currently waiting to make an interview at some radio station. Honestly, these past days I’ve in my own little word that I don’t notice what’s going on around me. It’s been almost a week since the last time I talked to Bree. Every time I pick up my phone and dial her number, I immediately hang up because I’m scared of what her reaction might be. I’m scared that she’ll get tired of me and that she might break up with me. I swear I’ve never been more scared in my entire life.

“Hey,” I simply reply.

“Why are you so down lately?” Louis asks, going directly to the point.

“Yeah, you’re not your carefree, happy usual self lately,” Liam butts in. And at this I can only shrug. I’m not in the mood to talk about Bree or our fight. Sure, they know part of it because of Twitter and all those social media sites, but they don’t know the whole story. They probably think that Bree and I didn’t let those things get to us, but boy if they only knew.

“Did you and Bree broke up already? Is that why you’re so down?” Harry jokes, chuckling a bit, making the rest of the boys laugh as well. At this I can only close my eyes and let out a sigh. Where is Zayn when I need him? He is the only one that kind of knows what’s going on. He would also tell the lads to leave me alone when I don’t want to deal with anyone right now. “Oh shit, is that it?” Harry asks in a serious tone after seeing my reaction to his first comment.

I shake my head, letting out a sigh for like the millionth time that week. “No, that’s not it,” I reply. “It has to do with Bree though. We had a fight, and if we don’t talk after today I think she might break up with me,” I finally admit.

“What happened?” Louis asks.

“Can we not talk about it?” I say. “I’m having this battle with myself in my head already thinking of what I should do.”

“But we can help you if you tell us what’s going on,” Liam suggest, the other boys nodding in approval.

I sigh once again. “Fine, but not now,” I reply. “The interview is about to start,” I say, standing up from the couch I was sitting in. “Besides, this is no place for this kind of conversations,” I try to joke, a small smile appearing on my lips.

“There’s that smile!” Harry exclaims, coming to me and attacking me with a hug.

“Yeaaaahhhh!” Louis screams, standing up from where he was sitting and joining the hug.

“Group hug!” Liam shouts, joining the hug as well, which ended up me being tackled by three huge assholes to the floor. I loved it though. It made me feel a little better, and the smile on my face in that moment was real. This is one of the many reasons why I love my band mates.