Chapter 24

Bree’s POV

“Bree are you ready?” Uncle Paul shouts from downstairs.

“Yes, almost!” I reply.

Right now we were getting ready to go to the airport. Finally the day had arrived. The day that we all live for Tour. The boys were really excited and I was too because what a better way to get to know new places than with your favorite band while on tour? I had the feeling that it was going to be amazing, although I was a bit nervous because I was going to meet a lot of new people. Luckily, Clodagh gets to come with us for the first few days, so I wouldn’t feel alone while Uncle Paul and the boys were busy doing interviews and stuff. Also, Zayn had told me that his girlfriend, Perrie, was coming for a few days and that had me a bit nervous. I knew who Perrie is and that she is in the famous girl band Little Mix. I’m not a big fan, but I think they’re all gorgeous and I knew a few of their songs too. I know I met Liam’s girlfriend before and she was a total sweetheart to me, but still, I get pretty nervous when meeting the boys’ girlfriends because what if they don’t like me? I know for a fact that in a near future I will get to meet Eleanor, Louis’ girlfriend, as well. Just the thought of it makes me really nervous. With my insecurities and problems of meeting new people, it’s obvious that things like this will happen.

“Bree, we have to go! Remember that we have to pick up the boys as well,” Uncle Paul says as he makes his way to my room until he’s leaning in the doorway.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I’m ready,” I say as I close my purple luggage. Uncle Paul comes close and grabs it taking it downstairs for me. I grab my purse and check the room one last time to see if I’m missing anything. When I see that I have everything, I close the door and follow my Uncle downstairs. When I get down, I see CLodagh waiting for me to get outside. All the luggage was in the car already and I felt a little bad that they were just waiting for me. Clodagh smiles at me and I can’t help but smile back. I walk outside and then she locks the door as I make my way to the very familiar black SUV. When everyone’s inside, Uncle Paul sits in the passenger seat and gives direction to the man who is driving.

“Preston, this is my niece Bree. Bree this is Preston. He’s going to be part of the tour,” Uncle Paul explains. Now I know the name of the driver.

“Hi,” I say quietly.

He looks at me through the rear view mirror and flashes me a smile. “Hi,” he says and I can’t help but smile back. I love how all the people I’ve met are so nice to me. Maybe there’s nothing I need to worry about after all.

“Ok, to the boys flat,” Uncle Paul says. “It’s getting late.” Preston nods and follows orders, driving as fast as he can to the boys’ flats.

After my date with Niall, I didn’t hang out with t he boys much because they were all busy getting things done before the tour started. I still talk to them though either by text or phone calls. I was surprised when Zayn called me one day just to talk about random things, but I was happy that he did. We had a good laugh and talked for a long time. It was fun and I was looking forward to spending more time with him. With all of them, honestly. I’ve become close with all 5 of them. Of course that Niall had a special place, but I was happy to have a good friendship with all of them.

“Bree are you coming with us?” Uncle Paul asks as we arrive at the parking lot.

I nod. “Sure,” I say.

When the car comes to a stop we all open the door except for Clodagh who decided to stay in the car and wait for us. We go inside the building and walk towards the elevator, pressing number 6 to go to Liam’s and Zayn’s flat. When getting to flat number 615, Uncle Paul knocks on the door and Liam quickly opens it.