Chapter 25

Bree’s POV

We are finally in Scotland!

I’m extremely excited to get out of the airport and get to know this beautiful city. I swear, that was the longest hour ever by plane, but I have to admit that it was fun. Being with these five boys was never boring though.

After grabbing our luggage we walked out of the airport only to see that Andy and a million of fans were waiting for us. Not really a million maybe like 100 or less. I was surprised to see them all there though, they were really dedicated.

Andy had taken an earlier flight so that he could go rent one of the famous SUV’s and so that he could be waiting for us to take us to our hotel. We all got inside the black car, except for the boys who decided to stop and meet some fans. After a few minutes, they all got in and Andy started driving.

Our hotel was like 20 minutes away from the airport. It was really big and just by looking at the outside you could tell it was really fancy. I was surprised to see more fans there and I wonder how do they figure out where the boys are going to be? I mean, the airport it’s pretty obvious, but hotels? We got out of the car and Andy, Preston, and Uncle Paul took care of the luggage. We walked to the lobby, the boys stopping for a bit to meet some fans, and Paul started talking to the woman behind the desk about the reservations they had. We all got one room key, meaning that we all had our own rooms, except for Clodagh and Uncle Paul who shared one. Honestly, I was surprised I got my own room, not that I’m complaining.

“Okay guys, you have 1 hour and a half to get set or whatever. Today you have an interview with a radio station and then you guys need to get ready for the show tonight. Any questions?” Uncle Paul explains, and everyone shakes their head. He does a good job at this.

We all take our bags and get into the elevator. Andy, Preston, Uncle Paul, and Clodagh stop in the 10th floor while the boys and I go up to the 12th floor. When the doors open we all walk towards our rooms, which were are close to each other by the way, and get settled.

The rooms were pretty big just for one people, but they were really pretty. I didn’t even bother on unpacking. I just grab my toiletries and put them in the bathroom. When that’s done, I lie in the bed and close my eyes for a bit, until a knock on the door interrupts me. I stand up and walk towards the door only to see Niall.

“Hey,” I say with a smile, which he returns immediately, stepping to the side so he can come in. When he does, I close the door behind me and follow him where the small living room is. “Are you done setting everything up?” I ask with a small giggle, knowing that there wasn’t much to set up.

“There wasn’t much to unpack,” He chuckles. “We’re just going to be here three days anyway.”

“I know,” I say, walking closer to him. “I’m just messing with you.” He sits on the couch, and I sit beside him. “Are you ready for today?” I ask.

He nods, “Yeah, I can’t wait for tonight though. I’m really excited to be on stage again,” he explains. “And with you there is going to be even better.”

I smile. “I’ve always wanted to go to one of your concerts, and now I’m part of them. It’s really exciting,” I explain.

“And you get to spend all day with us, isn’t that more exciting?” He says, turning to look at me.

I laugh lightly. “You have no idea,” I reply. “But there’s one of you guys who I get more excited to spend more time with,” I tease.

“Really?” He smirks, knowing what’s coming. “And who is that?” he asks, getting closer.