62 | i want the real you

Start from the beginning

《So what? Who do you think you are? You can't get into my head like that and fuck it up!》

I know I make a mistake by telling him that he succeeded in his intent. Make my head a total mess at will. He's a manipulator, I understand that. I have to be careful, I can't be fooled again and put my mental health at risk.

He manages to bring out the worst part of me, it makes me so frustrated and helpless. He provokes me, brings me to the brink of madness. It's no longer just a game.

I've been so naive all this time ... I hate myself for always falling into the same traps, people will only show you what they want about themselves, Jimin has done it amazingly. But now he is showing himself for what he really is.

《You have this obsession with wanting me only because Yoongi has me now before it was Taehyung and you had me. But why do you continue-》

I shut up on my own, close my eyes, and turn away and take a deep breath. It's now a lost cause, yes it's what I think of him.

I look back at him.
《No, you do it to get revenge? To make me pay?》

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

For now, I let her vent and I don't block her, I listen to everything she has to say to me.

It was a bad coincidence that she caught me just while I was with Yerin. She has been provoking me for days and the sexual frustration I was experiencing these days was skyrocketing and well Yerin we all know, she is easy.

Chaerin is really mad, her veins are throbbing in her neck as she accuses me of the things I have done to her. Did they have such a strong impact on her? I was hoping, that was my intention.

《What do you want from me, Jimin? Mh?》she moves her gaze and returns to me exasperated.

《Seriously, what do you want? We have already fucked! You already had me!》

《I want the real you.》

《The real me? You think you want me, but in reality, you feel alone, you are looking for affection and attention.》

She pushes her finger towards my chest and in a calmer, almost pained tone continues. 《You just want sex from me.》

Her arm falls to her side, she looks at me with shining eyes, she is holding back her tears, but I see how much she wants to collapse, she doesn't want to do it in front of me. She doesn't trust me.

《Why don't you answer?》 Her voice breaks.

《You have as many flaws as I do, Chaerin. We are more alike than you can imagine.》

《No you are wrong, we are very different, I don't destroy someone's relationship just for sex.》

Is that what I did? I should feel guilty, but it's not like that, I feel relieved to have destroyed any moment she and that thing were sharing.

《We are the same Chaerin. We are both looking for affection, we don't want to be alone, we need constant attention, we love sex. So why not be together?》

She laughs sarcastically. 《You don't understand right?》

She approaches me and stares me straight in the eye.

《I love Yoongi.》

《You keep saying you love him and want him, but is it really so?》

She makes an offended grimace. 《Of course I do.》

She takes my chin with her fingers and approaches my face.

《Don't fuck with my head Jimin, or you'll regret it.》
She growls threatening me. She leaves the room leaving me with a dry mouth.

I smile sneakily, I love when she's on the defensive. Reminds me of a lioness. She's so magnetic and strong, lately, she has calmed down, or I dare say softened, I miss the carefree Chaerin, the one that let go without thinking too much. But now, since she returned with Yoongi ... she has changed.

I will make sure to bring back the Chaerin that she once was, she will return to the surface and drown the one of now. I know she wants to be what she was before. And not a girl deprived of sex and affection, who is afraid to show who she really is.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Today Bangtan does 7 years from their debut ... can you believe it? I'm so happy to have them in my life. I feel lucky.

How long have you been army?

I discovered them kind of randomly on youtube, the day they published Blood, Sweat & Tears. Best day of my life! 💜

I hope to be by their side forever. It's the only certainty I have in my life, it's just them.

💜Purpelo you, army! 💜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I love you more than love.

-Namjoon.