"Yes you may be excuse." Jennie tells the girl.

"I'm sorry, she -" Suga starts off but Jennie glares at him.

"Why are you sorry? Who the hell is she?" The girl smirks at Jennie, and Jennie gave out haughty laugh, "You must not know who I am. I am Princess Jennie, who the hell are you?" She questions again.

Again the girls smirks at Jennie but her eyes went to Suga. "You sure are right about her Yoongi."

Jennie eyes widen and then turns to Suga. "Why the hell did she call you Yoongi?" She turns to the girls with  squinted eyes, "You disrespectful little —"

"Princess Jennie, my name is Min Haru, and the reason why I call him Yoongi is because I have my whole life. He is my cousin." The girls explains.

Jennie eyes widen in disbelief. Her cheeks flush from embarrassment. She turns to Suga and mouth a sorry to him. He rolls his eyes and went back to his cousin.

"I'm sorry. Can you excuse us?" He tells his cousin.

Suga grabs Jennie and walk her out of the ballroom and into a empty hallway. When they stop walking Jennie had a guilty apologetic look on her face as Suga glares at her.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arm. "Well how the hell was I suppose to know she was your cousin?!?!"

Suga clench his eyes as he pinches the bridge of his nose in irritation. "Jennie, but why do you think you can just do that?"

She shrugs his shoulder, "I didn't like how you smile at her." She grumbles out

He shakes his head with small smile. He wanted to be mad but when she pouts and seems apologetic, it's a rare view and he has to soak that in.

"You can't be mad for not liking the way you were. You can smile publicly with others girls but you can't with me. I just didn't like it."

He gave her a tight smile and he caress her cheeks. This caught them both off guard but he still didn't remove his hand.

"I promise I don't look at you like my cousin. Or any girl in that matter." He whispers as he leans into her. But before he his lips went on he he went to her and whispers, "By the way, I still don't approve you wearing this dress but as we are the only one here, I fucking love this dress on you."

With the hitch of her breath, his lips went on her and they had another one of their forbidden make out in the empty hallways.

Jimin was back in the ballroom, praying that Princess Jennie did not cut off Suga's balls. He shudders at the thought.

RM came up from behind. "Why is there so much food on your plate?" He question Jimin.

Jimin smirks at this question, "Rose likes to eat. So I'm making sure she had enough food."

"We are on first name basis now?" RM teases.

Jimin ignores him a smirk goes back gathering more food.

RM chuckles as he looks around and saw a beautiful blonde girl coming down from the stairs. He looks at Jimin to see his reaction but he was still picking out food.

RM nudges Jimin, "What?" The little man questions.

He gesture toward the stairs, Jimin finally turns and saw Princess Rose in a light gold long ball gown with blue small flowers on her strap, the flower design were replicated through her corset.