chapter 80: Pleasures & Cries

Sether

Here we are, the time has finally arrived, this is it, the end of so many things and the beginning of so many amazing things.

I look at the back of Cher's head, her hair is flying in the direction of the heavy wind, her arms wrapped around her small body as the cold is practically killing her, killing us all.

The urge is here and I can't stop it, so I move a bit forwards until I feel her butt against my front and I wrap my left arm around her, she doesn't look back at me, but I can feel her relax body right away. She feels better now.

"Man, we're freezing here, dammit!" Justin complains, his voice vibrates behind me.

Indeed we are, my hair is freezing, I can feel it. The line we're in is going pretty fast now, people are impatient, they all want to get down this cruise already, they want to explore, even if it's after midnight and even if the weather is as crappy as a cyclone in the tropical islands.

A few people were looking at me minutes ago, they were whispering, I could tell it was about me. I don't care though, I know it's because of my sunglasses. They were probably wondering what I am doing with sunglasses on while it's practically raining rocks and while it's pitch dark. Fuck them.

The line is gradually moving, I can see the place where we are going to get down on the soil of Brazil, my heart is practically hammering. I just want to get away from here, even if it's only for a day, it doesn't matter, what matters is being away from here and be with her.

Even though Justin will be here, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from having her in all the ways I want. This woman is irresistible, I can't resit her, she has an unknown and scary power over me, I can't get enough of her.

I bend down a little and leave a sweet kiss on her cheek as discretely as I can. A few more steps and we'll be away from this moving hell. A few more and I'll be as free as the wind.

She steps forward and I follow her steps closely. She looks so small in front of me right now, her body engulfed in her clothes. I've never seen someone who can slay large clothes as much as she does. Her body fits both tiny things and larger things. She slays both high heels and high boots as well as tennis and slippers. I smile at the back of her head, proud to call her mine.

Finally we arrive in front of the securities and I move slightly back from her, to avoid problems. She shows her card and they scan it, then when they see that it's really her, they let her down. My eyes rest on her for a moment, she turns around and looks at me briefly, the rain hits her face. I give her a simple nod and show my card to the men.

"Go on mister," they say and give me back my card. I thanks them and walk down quickly, my legs are almost flying.

When we finally reach the soil, a deep and relief sigh leaves my lips, my pain and tiredness evade away with the blowing rain. I take a quick look behind me and see that Justin is walking down fastly, his bag on his head, trying to prevent the rain from wetting him. The ocean is growling, in a fury, the waves are strongly splashing against the cruise, I can see it moving.

A hand on mine forces me to stop thinking about this weather. I look down, and find Cher here, a small smile on her face, she's definitely not trying to hide away from the rain anymore. Everybody are running away, and here we are, looking at each other, under the pouring rain of Rio de Janeiro.

"What are you doing guys? We have to move!" Justin complains, his face is plastered with a funny grimace.

I laugh a little and shake my head. "Let's go." I hold Cher's hand into mine as we start walking towards where we are staying for the night, my heart and soul are happily dancing inside of me.