Chapter 40: Beautiful & Cosy

Sether

The day was so beautiful and amusing, we got along so damn well and it impresses me. Usually I don't get along so easily with a woman, not a woman I just met anyway. But with her, it's so different, so much of fun that I can't stop the vague of feelings that dives in me every time she is near me or touches me.

After swimming and the silly games we did in the water, like racing and other stuffs, which I won of course, we decided to eat something and it was super tasty, the best thing I have eaten, it was a mixture of avocado and other incredible ingredients that had nothing to do together yet it was delicious. Cher loved the food, she was like a baby in front of her favourite bear.

When we finished eating, I decided to take her to a place nearby, I couldn't not take her there, knowing that it's one of the most beautiful destination to go when visiting Antigua and honestly, this is the third time I've come here to this island and the place is as stunning as ever. She fell in love as well as soon as my hands left her eyes to show her the surroundings.

The triangle of love is definitely the most romantic place to go, as it's surrounded by huge trees and red flowers on each trees. It's like a reserved place where those trees are kept because they are endangered now. I still remember the first thing she said to me when her beautiful eyes fell on the trees, she said, "Oh my, there is so much red!" Her eyes were shining, my heart was pounding.

I told her the story of the place where thousands of people fell in love right under one of these trees. That it really hold its name, there's no bluff. She asked me if she's going to fall in love as well because we were standing under one. I remember looking at her, I wanted so bad to take my sunglasses off to tell her in the eyes that yes, she'll probably fall in love but it depends with who, instead, I said a simple yes, she nodded and looked up at the red flowers. I wanted to kiss her right under this tree to show her something, to show her how she makes me feel but I couldn't for some unknown reason.

After our visit to The Triangle Of Love, I took her to another place that I admire and find peaceful and stunning, Greencastle Hill Lake. We bought food on our way there and installed our towels on the green grass beneath us. She told me how beautiful this island is, I told her that it's half of the beauty of the island. Then she asked me how can I be so familiar here.

"How is it possible for you to be so familiar with the places here? I mean, you showed me incredible places, I am agape," she said, her small Asian eyes were shining with excitement. I told her that I've been here before when the cruise docked here and that unlike my friends, I don't like to party and I'm a huge lover of adventure, so I found it better to explore than to go clubbing and doing nothing.

"You are something else," she said and laughed under her breath, it was cute, she was cute. Her hair isn't straight anymore because it was soaked. Now it's slightly curly, damn, she is perfect in all the way possible. 

By this time it's already 7 p.m and it's already dark outside the window of the car, which is moving fairly quickly. Cher and I are sitting in the backseat together as the driver is driving toward where I told him to. Cher's hair flies in the air as the window next to her is fully open. She is deep in thought, eyes glued outside, the view passing quickly.

She has no idea where I'm taking her, I can feel her nervousness, I too am damn nervous. I hadn't planned to bring her there, not before earlier though.

She could have disagreed and told me she wanted to get back at the cruise, I would have gladly brought her back but she didn't show me any kind of disturbance, any. Instead, she is sitting next to me, looking outside the window of this taxi car, probably asking herself where the hell this guy is bringing her. Her bare left thigh is calling me, calling my hand on it. I can't resist and move closer to her, looking up at the driver, he didn't seen me. Good.