chapter 56: Addictive & Forbidden

The way the sun was splashing on her face, illuminating in the early morning.

Her hand was on my bare stomach, driving shudders through my whole damn body. I looked at her, imagining hilarious and delicious things I could do to her this early morning.

She was sweet and beautiful, she made me craved for more, but I'm a good and respectful man, and man like me can't think with the pleasure but with the brain.

I've kissed her cheeks and with my eyes plastered on her beauty sleeping figure, my body which was on fire has eclipsed out of the room.

The kitchen is empty, after all it's only 5 something in the morning, but the sun is proudly shining outside the cruise. When I left her room without her knowing, the way back to mine was harder than I thought. Every little noises were scaring me, almost bringing me to a heart attack.

When I was back into my room, safe behind my walls and in my little fortress, the first thing I did was taking a hot shower, refreshing my thoughts. But still I couldn't stop thinking about Cher and the way I wanted so bad to be with her until she opens her brown eyes.

After my shower, I've dressed up into simple black sweatpants and a matching jacket, shoved a pair of black tennis on, and put a black cap on my head, matching my sunglasses. Then I've head out and here am I now, in the kitchen, all alone, making breakfast for Cher and I.

Suddenly the door of the kitchen cracks open, breaking me out of the pleasure I was having while making the best breakfast for my woman. A figure appears in my peripheral view, I lift my head discretely, my breath sinking in, my jaw tightening uncontrollably by the sight of no one else than the devil in person.

Antonio opens one of the refrigerator, bends down and checks in. I didn't know that he usually wake up so early. He's already in his suits, classic shoes shining down there in his huge feet. Huh, Yeti.

I try to keep my eyes on what I'm doing, but the chill that slides up my back is uncomfortable. It feels so embarrassing to be alone in a room with him, knowing that I have not even one percent of empathy for this guy, and I'll never have.

Come on Seth, it's okay, the Yeti will get out soon...

I chop the bananas and place them in the plate, forming an arc, then I grab the honey syrup and pour it all over the fruits. Nothing better than a breakfast full of colours to brighten a day.

"There's no pineapple?" I hear his hard, dark voice at my right, ringing in my ears.

I don't reply, because firstly I don't want to open my mouth to him and secondly, I'm the one who took the last pineapple that was in the refrigerator, he just have to move his sluggish ass and go get another one in the store.

"I'm talking to you," he growls.

I sigh and lift my head from my masterpiece to look at him. "I don't know where the pineapples are," I say calmly and get back to what I was doing.

He chuckles faintly, "You're getting too confident, Sether. Better cool down, don't you think?" He says afterwards, still with this annoying threat at the back of his voice.

"Don't think so," I mumble, placing the strawberry rings along the end of the plate.

I hear him chuckle again, but I try my best to ignore it and him. But the thing is, he's not going anywhere, his annoying presence is still in the room and this is way too much.

Pretending as if someone is not in the same room as you is super tough, it's like you're trying to make yourself understand that apples aren't green and red. I put my used ustensiles into the sink and turn on the faucet, letting water splashing on the plates and spoons.