chapter 39: You're Stunning

Cher

"My skin is burning," Julian says besides me, on the chairs we have pressed together so that we can be closer. I look at him and for the third time, I laugh. He looks like a pink pig, his skin pink and red at some places, the sun has taken revenge on him.

"Do you want me to apply cream on you?" I ask and sit straight, pushing down my bikini top so nothing can be seen. I catch a glimpse of my own skin and thank you Jesus, my skin is intact. After our session of hot kisses in the sea and our sweet moment, I went out quickly and ran under the umbrella, I could not risk getting sick, not now.

Julian insisted that I come with him to play volleyball with a few people who invited him but I rejected his offer, I wanted to, it was fun by the look of it but I was better here, hiding from the strong sun, admiring his sculpted body as he ran around and jumped, it was satisfying.

"Yeah, please. Why didn't you tell me that before I was toasted in the sun?" He asks, a tinge of amusement in his voice but still, not even a smile or a laugh yet.

"I did not think about it, besides you were so eager to play." He chuckles faintly and shakes his head.

He takes off his cap and turns it over so that the front goes in the back and puts it back on, then he lies down on the chair, placing his chin on his hand. I admire his back for a moment, red it is but sexy. He has muscles, I can not deny it, it is so satisfying and intense to look at him. Better clench my jaw and put this on him already, otherwise I will fall in a pleasurable dream.

My eyes are on him while I try to grab my bag and the cream. I open the gray cap and allow the thick, white liquid to fall in the middle of my hand like a whipped cream or shower gel. I shift and move towards him, then I send my left leg on the other side, strangling him from the waist. He has toned butt, probably more toned than mine, he has this perfect curve between his waist and the beginning of his buttocks, if that makes sense.

The liquid fall on his back, little by little and he flinches under me. I try my best to stay on my knees, to not sit on his butt, I do not want to be embarrassed again or maybe I do not want to go too fast?

Suddenly the image of what happened earlier comes back to me. The way I told him to kiss me and make me forget about everyone else but him and he did, he did it without thinking twice and honestly I  am still in a bliss, his marks of fingers on my bare skin is still sensitive, I can feel them, I can see them with my bare eyes.

After the kiss, he asked me one thing, one thing that I think is important for whatever relationship we have together, he asked me if I am enjoying or feeling bad about what is happening between us, I told him from the bottom of my heart that I am relishing every single moments we shared in an intimate way. I also told him that I needed answers, that is all. When I am around him I tend to forget about what is more important.

"Yeah, it feels so good," he moans as my finger stroke his back from left to right and up and down. I remember that he wore a chain earlier but now that I am looking at the back of his neck, I realize that it is stripped from any golden material.

"You are making me envious," I say and he shifts, trying to look at me but can not. While my hands are working, I look at the side of his face, repelling the urge to take his sunglasses away from his face and hurl them in the ocean, it can be a childish game, not a big thing right? But why cannot I? When my eyes land on them, I feel incapacitated. Someone else would probably have removed it the first time, someone who would have been stronger than me.

"Why?" He asks.

"You are the one having a massage, a private one," I say, panting slightly.

For a moment, he remains silent and does not speak, instead he relaxes and lets the feeling seize him. He breaths deeply, his muscles contract, oh my lord.