Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain

Start from the beginning

Koyuki & Miyuki: Do you want to take a bath together?

We both stare at each other for a second since even though we're seperated we can still somehow tell what the others thinking.

Miyuki: (embarrassed) I-I mean if it's okay with you.

Koyuki: (embarrassed) No, no it's fine I-I mean I'm okay with it.

We both calm down and finish up the dishes before heading upstairs into the bathroom as we set up the tub and undress and sit in it having a lot of room due to the tub being large enough for two people.

We continue to stare at each other in embarrassment as despite being together for such a long time it still feels awkward to see each other like this.

Miyuki: I...I wanna know about what happened to you this morning.

Koyuki: Hmm?

Miyuki: This morning you seemed so shaken up and I saw the redness of your eyes like you've been crying for awhile.

Miyuki: I know you don't want to talk about it but I really want to help you.

Koyuki: I...I had a really strange dream, I was in a field of snow and I could hear someone humming as I looked up and saw Y/N walking away from me.

Koyuki: I chased after her but she just disappeared leaving me in the snow storm as I heard the humming again and I saw a girl wearing a black hoodie.

Miyuki: A black hoodie...like Ayuki?

Koyuki: Yeah...I feel like...Y/N was trying to tell me something, that's why I visited her this morning and once I got there to talk I heard the humming again and I could've sworn I saw Ayuki standing right there.

Miyuki: I see...Koyuki what if I told you I had a similar dream, I heard Y/N humming too but I didn't see that girl I was just left in the field of snow.

Miyuki: I just don't understand if Y/N is trying to tell us something this can't be just a coincidence that Ayuki arrived in Vale the same time we had a dream.

Koyuki: Right...should we just ask her?

Miyuki: I don't know I don't want to scare her if we suddenly start asking her questions especially with how badly she reacted when her hoodie fell.

Flashback~

After Ayuki's hoodie fell Miyuki, Yue, and Koyuki try to hold back the tears as this doesn't go unnoticed by Ayuki.

Ayuki: What's wrong?

She notices her hoodie has fallen showing her face.

Ayuki: Oh! I'm sorry! I should've been more careful!

The bell rings as Ayuki puts her hoodie back up and starts running out of the classroom.

Miyuki, Yue, Koyuki: Wait!

Only for their voices going unheard as the rest of the students exit the classroom.