I'm Sorry

"Rosie?" Lisa's soft voice echos across the room.

"Hm?" I crack open an eyelid to peek over at her from my armchair. We were having our little daily rest after lunch, its what we've been doing most days so we could go for a walk in the afternoon.

"Are you awake?" She had her beanie pulled low across her forehead, and was fiddling with her nurse call remote.

"No" I answer back sarcastically, sitting up in the recliner chair to look at her. She gives me a cheeky smile and pats the bed beside her.

"Come and lay with me?"

Not able to refuse the cute little smile directed straight at me, I push myself up out of the plastic covered chair and slip into bed with Lisa, letting her cling to my arm.

I pull the younger girl into my chest, her head resting just underneath my chin. "When you can go home, and you're feeling better. I'm going to take you out to dinner. I want to take you on proper dates..."

"It will be nice... going out together. Eating dinner that's somewhere other than my house or your apartment."

I wrap one of my arms around Lisa's shoulders and kiss the top of her head. "Hmm it will be. And, now that I can show you off, people will know that you're off limits. You're mine"

"I think everyone will be more shocked that you're mine, rather than I'm yours".

I sit up a little, disturbing her position so she turns around to look at me. "Why's that?"

Lisa smiles a little and traces her finger up my exposed thigh. I was only wearing shorts today so my legs were out and on display. Her fingernails putting just the right amount of pressure to give me goosebumps. "Because I'm dating the hottest teacher in Melbourne".

I chuckle a little and shiver. "The hottest teacher in Melbourne?"

"Mmhmm. Literally everyone has a crush on you! I can't tell you how many times I've heard boys at the school talking about how they want to bang you, or how hot you are. You're fucking sexy baby". She leans up and places a kiss below my ear, right on the start of my jaw. "And now they'll all know, that I'm the only one who can touch you..."

Her hand moves at lightning speed and grabs my pussy through my shorts, a moan falling instantly from my mouth.

"Only I can touch you like this. Isn't that right?" Her voice was laced with dominance, I nod my head rapidly. It had been weeks since either of us got off, so I needed Lisa to hurry up and touch me where I want her to.

"Fuck..." I whisper out softly when she unbuttons my shorts and slips her hand down, rubbing my now wet core over my underwear.

*knock knock knock*

Three knocks on the door force Lisa's hand out of my pants and the button secured once again. I was sweating slightly but that was absolutely nothing compared to the frustration I was feeling right now.

Expecting Evie to bounce in with Lisa's afternoon medicine, I wasn't prepared for who walked through the door.

"Isaac?"

The boy smiles shyly, holding a small bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. His dark hair pushed back out of his eyes, like he's actually trying to make an effort with his appearance today.

"Hey Lisa..." His voice is soft and gentle, a side of Isaac both Lisa and I have not been exposed to. "Hey Miss."

I smile a little and grip Lisa's hand under the blanket, trying my best to soothe her. I didn't even also consider the possibility that Isaac would most definitely find Lisa and I in bed together weird. But, his face showed no signs of shock.