Inappropriate

Received - 10.03 pm
From: Miss Park 😁

Hey, come to my classroom before school starts tomorrow? We should talk.

So to be honest, I left her house around 5 hours ago, and I have not stopped smiling.

When she pulled away from the kiss I thought she was going to panic and kick me out and tell me that it was extremely inappropriate. But she just pressed her forehead up against mine and giggled. I've never heard something so beautiful in my life.

And we just held each other. Foreheads pressed together, eyes closed, my arms around her waist and hers around my neck. Every place where our skin touched felt like electricity, I could feel it pulsing around her.

ROSIE POV

So, I kissed her.

I kissed a freaking student.

And the worst part? I absolutely loved it.

I needed to talk to her about it. I needed to tell her that it could never happen again, although I just wanted her to stay today and kiss her until we couldn't anymore. But she can't know that last part.

After the kiss I didn't do it again. I just pressed our foreheads together and tried to figure out the situation and what was going to come of it. I wanted to pull away and kick her out and tell her that it was all so inappropriate. But, I couldn't. So I just held her.

Received - 10.20 pm
From: Lisa 😁

I'm not sure how early I can be, but I'll definitely be there.

Well that's settled. I'll tell her tomorrow morning.... this is going to hurt.

———————

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter is extremely short. And that I've been absent for a while. But I'm doing my best with my busy schedule. I'll try and be a lot more frequent with my updates. I hope you're all having a great holidays!