Before he could answer I felt somebody walking up behind me, making me quickly turn around. My eyes grew at the sight of Chris who looked like he could barely focus. When he saw me I could tell he was shocked too but tried to hide it. He walked over to Hoody and handed him this metal thing. "Ima head to the studio." He said, before slapping fives with Hoody and Keeis. He gave me a small smile then quickly left.

"I'm waiting for my answer."

Hoody exhaled before standing up. "Let's go somewhere private."

That was already giving me my answer and as bad as I wanna cry, I held my composure. "After you."

He started walking towards our room. When we got in, I shut and locked the door then leaned against it. "Kayla, I love you and you know that. But I'm a man and I had a weak moment." That right there lit a fire inside of me. I kept quiet and let him keep talking. "A girl called me a few months ago telling me she was pregnant with a boy and he's mine. We took a test cause I wasn't waiting and the results said, I'm the daddy. Kayla I never wanted to hurt you baby. And I don't want to lose you. We can work through this."

He's saying all of this while it's bitches all in my living room and it's more than just the bitch that got pregnant. It's hoes from all over saying they done fucked this man. I'm sick and tired of it all.

"You wanted an answer but now you ain't saying nothing." He said and that just set me off. The lamp next to me went at his head and when that hit him, my fists followed. I tightly gripped his dreads before he grabbed my arms making me stop. "YO CHILL!"

"LET ME GO OMARI!"

"No man you, you not about to keep hitting me!"

"YOU A SORRY ASS BITCH AND I FUCKING HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME."

"Kayla it was a mistake. I'm sorry!"

"IT WASNT NO FUCKING MISTAKE! YOU JUST A TERRIBLE COLD HEARTED BITCH." I yelled while snatching away. "I'm so done. It ain't shit you can say, it's nothing you can do. Stay the fuck away from me."

"Kayla don't do this."

"I'll be back to get my shit." I left out before he could say anything else. I pulled my phone out my pocket and got me an Uber. I grabbed my bags from the front door and left.

I sat in the lobby and waited for the car to pull up, all while trying not to have a mental breakdown.

Quickly, I pushed away the tears that fell and made sure nobody was watching me. Fifteen minutes passed and my truck pulled up. I would've drove but he bought me the car that I have. Thankfully I've been saving up while he's been splurging. I'll be in my own place with my own car in no time.

Pulling up to Mya's gate I buzzed for her to open it. I thought about going to Mariah but she's busy with Mya's bodyguard.

"Who is it?" Mya asked.

"It's me, Kayla."

It was quiet then the gate pulled back then the car drove in. I thanked my driver while grabbing my stuff and getting out. The front door opened and Mya appeared. "LANDON IM NOT GONE TELL YOU AGAIN DO THAT DAMN HOMEWORK! I GOT A MEETING WITH YO TEACHER NEXT WEEK LET ME FIND OUT YOU FAILING KINDERGARTEN!"