1

Wendy's POV:

A year has passed since I graduated from university. I was thinking of becoming a singer, however I wasn't sure whether I should become one or not, so for now I'm just a youtuber, with a fair amount of subscribers, who simply uploads herself playing covers and pieces on the piano. I guess you could say I'm a pianist too. (Yes, I get paid for uploading videos on youtube). Even though I graduated from university and am old enough to pay my own rent, my parents decided that I should stay in their mansion until I get married.

While I was about to prepare to film another cover on the piano, I was interrupted by my father.

"Son Seungwan", he called for me from the hallway, connecting to the luxurious living room. The piano lied in the corner of the main huge living area and beside the small corner where the piano is placed, is the wide-open hallway. I saw my father leaning toward the corner of the wall where the grand piano faced.

"Hmm?"

"A few guests will come over for dinner. In the meantime, I would like to talk to you about something serious."

I quickly sat up and adjusted myself from the piano seat. "Let's talk somewhere more comfortable."

I got up from my seat and followed him to the wide-open entrance of the house. When you enter the house, a huge curved-like staircase is shown at the entrance. There, I followed my father up the staircase, and we both went into a room where a fine fireplace lies.

"Seungwan", My father cleared his throat as we both went to sit on the white couch.

"Hmm?"

"Please answer formally next time", my father looked me into the eye.

"I'm sorry. Yes?" I fixed my posture on the couch.

"Listen, your step mother and I were talking with another wealthy family." I had a feeling I knew where this was going, since I watched too many dramas about rich families. My heart started racing, due to my nervousness. "I don't want you wondering off and talking to someone we can't trust, especially what if they're only seeing you for our wealthiness?"

I was shook. I looked at my father with my eyes wide-open. "I-"

"Because I know you dated only guys for the past years, and you dumped them in the end because they were only after our money, I decided to arrange a marriage for you..."

"Huh..?"

"...With a beautiful young lady."

I was speechless. I looked at my father with my mouth wide-open and my eyebrows raised. Yes, I have dated guys. Only guys. Now, my father wants me to marry a girl all of a sudden? WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT I'M STRAIGHT.

"Listen, I know that this will be hard. But I really think it's the best for you, our family, and her family", my father stood and sat beside me, so he was no longer sitting in front of me. I was just frozen, looking in front of me where my father used to sit. I felt the anger rise in my body. "Sweety, don't be mad."

"I..."

"Liking girls is alright. It's just like crushing on boys... but they're girls."

I suddenly got red and started to yell at my father. Ugh, I just hate the thought of this. "Changing my sexuality will be hard! I will still be crushing on guys, and how dare you try to change that! You can't just come in and say 'Oh, you're marrying a woman', BECAUSE IT JUST DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!" I was standing at the door, looking at my father with pure anger. He looked very mad and stood pointing his fingers at me and yelled at the top of his lungs.