Chapter Two.

Re- cap:

I stopped in the middle of the road. I just started crying. I didn't want think of what was happening to her. Jazzy, was there one second and then she was gone it was like she has vanished, from the world. I was looking round to see her and go and get Jaxon because I have realised that I had left him, with Fatime, but I couldn't find her either, where is she. This is just not happening right now. I went back to the place I had saw Jazzy, wrapped up in rope and then saw, Fatime, walking out of the woods, in the park with my brother and sister. I was so glad to finally see that my little princess and my little brother was safe in the arms of one of my beautiful beliebers...

* * * *

Back to the Story;

Justin's POV.

I needed take the pain away from the ever beating heart, to know that they were safe, and knowing that Jazzy and Jaxon were in someone else's warm arms, I ran as fast as i could to go and collect my little brother and sister into my arms. I grabbed both of them in each of my arms and hugged so they wouldn't want to let go ever. You couldn't take this smile off my face for anything in the world right now. I am so happy that they are safe in my arms. They are my everything, I don't know what I would do without my little princess and my little brother. As it was very dark now, I need to get my siblings to bed and quickly, because they would start to catch a cold.

A

Fatime's POV

It was just another normal day of unpacking, our personal items from the number of removal vans, that are outside the front out my new house, for the next few months or whenever my mum decide to move me and her around the world, once again. I been in Stratford for a week now, I haven't been able, to go and visit all the places around Stratford, because of all the unpacking, so I decided that I had have enough time, in the house without anything good to do. I went outside to see what the weather was like, and it was a pretty good sunny afternoon in Stratford, considering the weather, in other places I have been at this time of year. I needed to get out of the house, so I grabbed my jacket from inside the house, and started walking. I didn't have a clue where I was going mind you, but I didn't care, I just needed to see the outside, it felt like I hadn't be outside in forever, but I was glad as I wasn't being stuck inside those small 4 walls.

I started walking and looked at the surroundings around me, it was stunning, the trees and the buildings. I thought, that I might as well, just follow the path to lead it was heading and see what Stratford has to offer. I followed the path for about 5 minutes or so, and I was thinking that I had taken the wrong path, because there was nothing, just trees around and few houses here and there. I was just about to start heading back, because I didn't see the point in just walking to look at trees all day, I saw some wooden gates with some grassland. I walked a little further, and saw some swings. I thought to myself, yes, there is actually something good in this small village. I was glad to see swings. When I got to the swings, I could see there was a basketball court, a big playing field and a children playing area.

I decided to go on and sit on the swings first, they are one my my favourite, things I use to play on when I was in my childhood. I sat on the swings for a while, just swinging slowly, just humming lyrics and thinking about some of my dreams, that probably won't come to reality any time soon. I was about to go when i heard one of the wooden gates opened.

There was a boy walking in the park with a little girl and a little boy that was a little bit younger than the girl, but the girl was still very young. The boy, looks about the same age as me or maybe a year or two older at the most. I swear I have seen that boy somewhere before, but I just can't remember where. He looks really familiar.i stayed at the swings for a while, until the little girl, came running over to the swings, so i decided to stop, so the swing didn't hurt her. She wanted to be able to get on the swings all by herself, but you could see that she need some help from somebody.