Chapter Nineteen.

Re - cap:

"Isabella, would you like to mine a friend of mine today?"

"Who, is it?"

"It's a surprise, you can open the door if you wanna; would you like that sweetie?"

She just replied with her cute little smile of hers and that's when it was time for her dream to become into reality. We slowly attempted to open the door, but it wasn't opening. Why was it locked?

Back to the story:

Fatime's POV

Myself and Isabella tried pushing the door open one more time, before just deciding just to wait and see why it was locked. It was only a few minutes before the door started to open, but I never thought I see the day that this person would be here let alone with Justin; the person I was dreading to see was Selena.

Jealously and hurt ran straight through my whole body but I just had to let it all go because Isabella and everyone else was with me.

"Oh hi. Sorry, for locking you and this little cutie out. I just needed some alone time with Justin" she smiled at me.

If you ask me..too nicely.

Or I am just seeing things because I am jealous. After Selena has said all her hello's and goodbyes it was time for Isabella to finally have her dream come true; of meeting her idol. We went into the room and as soon as Isabella and myself walked into the room Justin's lit up. It was perfect, but the best reaction was from miss little Isabella. I have never seen a bigger smile from a little girl in my life than from her face. I was speechless. Then she just started to scream, which made me and Justin laugh. She is just too cute.

"Hey sweetheart!" Justin smiled one of his signuture smile at Isabella.

"Justin! Isabella said and she tried to get up onto Justin's hospital bed. Don't think that smile will ever leave her pretty little face.

Hi. I love you so much" She told Justin after finally be able to get up to Justin's bed adding a simple hug with Justin after finished talking.

"I love you too" Justin answered as he hugged her back.

After a few hours or so Isabella was getting tired and she was trying to explain something to me about her machine but I didn't quite understand, so I made the decision of ringing Isabella's mom to come and collect her from Justin's room. There was a light knock that was made on the door, so I opened the door to see Isabella's mom standing there. As they were about to leave, I had realised that Justin and Isabella hadn't taken a photo together so they can remember there time together today.

"Isabella, wanna take some photos with Justin and I quickly before you go back to your room?"

"Yeaaaaaaah plea-seee!"

"Okay, come back over to Justin's bed and sit on it and we can take some."

Isabella skipped over to the bed and climbed up so she was able to sit in between Justin and I. We took a few funny ones and a couple of us all smiling together. It was lovely, seeing Justin act like this around his beliebers; it amazing to see. Decided to walk Isabella and her mom back to their room to say a proper thank you for meeting them today and having a fun time with them. I walked back to the room and couldn't stop thinking about why the door was locked and why selena was in the room. The jealously feeing came back again, but it was gone before I got back to Justin's room.

Opening the door to Justin's room and I heard that Justin was speaking, then realising he was just speaking to me. I didnt really feel like talking to anyone espcially Justin. As I didn't reply to Justin the first time, he asked me again;