Chapter Sixteen.

Re -cap:

I placed the beautiful red rose into her hands and told her that she was able to open her eyes to see the surprise.

"Aww Justin, it's stunning, thank you!"

"You're very welcome, sweetheart!" With that I couldn't not just sit there and not kiss thoughts soft lips on hers. I softly kissed her lips with so passion it was magical.

back to the story;

Justin's Pov.

I pulled away slowly from Fatime's lips and just smiled. It was a magical moment and I didn't want it to end any time soon. I just sat there thinking for a while, just thinking about what I felt like doing today. I didn't feel like doing or going where much today. I just wanted to spend some special time with my girl. I asked Fatime, if she fancied doing much today and she replied by saying;

"Well, I just feel like relaxing here today, but if you want to go and do anything, I don't mind."

I cheekily chucked and replied with; " whatever you want to do or wherever you want to go, I will be with you my lovely."

"Well in that case, Mr. Bieber, do you wanna maybe just cuddle, chill and watch a movie babe?

As Fatime asked the question, I gave her a small peck on her forehead.

"Of couse, as long as your happy."

"You know that I will always be happy when I am with you."

"Which movie, any that take your fancy? Romantic or Horror?"

"Romantic!"

"Okay then, a romantic movie it is. What will be your choice?"

"You can choose Justin." Fatime chuckled before giving me a simple but lovely hug.

I decided to put on the notebook, as we both love this film. We have been watching this film for a bout 10 to 15 minutes and just couldn't control myself any longer. I started to kiss Fatime's neck with my soft lips. I found her weak spot within seconds. I hear a small moan from Fatime and quick giggle also from her. I could see that she was loving it, just as much as I was but I needed to try and control myself, which fails quickly as I slowly move Fatime on the top of me. She starts to say something but I was only able to hear a few words of what she was trying to say;

"What about the movie.... Justin?"

I simply reply with "I would rather have my attention on you babe."

Before Fatime was able to reply to my answer, I flip us over so I was able to have more control. As I was on top of Fatime I started to kiss her neck again then her forehead, cheeks , nose and then on her lips. I just can't control myself. I love this girl so much. "i love you" I whispered between a loving kiss on her beautiful lips.

"i love you too Justin."

Daniel's Pov.

That's it! That bastard need to be taught a lesson, for taking away my girl. I need to get her back, She was mine first. What does she see in that idiot anyways, just because he is a celebrity, doesn't mean he loves her as much as I do.

I kidnapped Jazzy with some much ease, it was like taking candy from a baby, too easy. I might as well take someone that so special from Justin and Fatime, so I am able to get my girl back; Fatime. I decided to write a letter to her, say that I have Justin's little sister; Jazzy, but in return I have to be given Fatime back as she was mine in the first place. Fatime has to meet with me without Justin so that my plan can work.

If I can't have her, then no one can have her, that Justin kid. mine or nobody's Plain and simple.

"Why are you so mean?" Jazzy asks with a quite but sofy little voice.