Chapter Fourteen.

Recap:

We both walked back into the house after a few minutes of just looking up at the stars and both of us walked upstairs into the bedroom, as it was getting late. I changed into my night wear and got under the covers just before Justin came out of the bathroom after changing as well. Justin got into bed and cuddled and placed his arms around my waist and I placed my head on his muscular chest.

"Goodnight Beautiful, I love you."

"Goodnight Justin, I love you too."

Fatime's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and my blurry vision soon became clear. The events of last night soon began to flood back into process. I lifted my hand up and still saw the most gorgeous promise ring that was displayed neatly on my finger. I brought my attention back on Justin and began to study his facial features. A few seconds later, Justin's eyes shot open causing me to jump a bit.

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" Justin smirked. I slowly exhaled and met his gaze once again. I watched him lick his lips before speaking. I swear I melt everytime he did that. It made him look even more irresistable than he already was.

"Morning handsome, thanks for scaring the life out of me!" I pouted. Justin pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips with his soft ones.

"I'm sorry love, I enjoy waking up to your gorgeous face."

I layed my head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. We continued to lay peacefully in a comfortable silence until I felt the urge to pee. I tried to pry Justin's hands from my waist, but he just groaned and pulled me closer.

"Justin, I really need to use the bathroom." I spoke. He didn't even budge. He brought his lips down to my neck and began to create little love bites that were sure to leave a mark.

"No Fatime, don't leave. Your so warm babe." Justin whined while snuggling closer to me.

"If you don't let me go, then I won't kiss you for the rest of the day." Justin's arms immediately left my waist before I sprung off of my bed and dodged to the bathroom. After I did my business, I decided to brush my teeth while I was at it. Justin began to bang on the door begging me to unlock it. I ignored him and continued to brush my teeth for the remaining 2 minutes.

"Babe..... Darling...... Pumpkin...... Baby!" Justin pleaded while banging on the door. I heard desperation in his voice which caused me to speed up the process. I rinsed my mouth and ran my hand through my messy hair. I twisted the knob only to reveal Justin sitting on the floor with his back against the door. He stood up and embraced me into a bone crushing hug.

"Can I help you sir?" I joked before hugging him back.

"Not funny babe, I missed you." Justin complained while holding a firm grip around my waist.

"I was only gone for like 5 minutes!"

"Five minutes too long, your side of the bed got cold!" I laughed at his cute comment and pecked his lips.

"I want to take you somewhere special today, just you and me." Justin kissed the top of my forehead and stared deeply into my eyes with his honey brown orbs.

"What do you have in mind Justin?"

"Well, what do you think about camping together or going to live in a tree house for the weekend or a few nights maybe?"

"I love camping. I haven't be able to go camping for a while, so that would be really lovely. And I think that it would be amazing to be able to live in a tree house for a couple of days."