Chapter Twenty - Six

Re - cap;

All I could see was tears running down Fatime face. I didn't know if they were happy tears or bad ones. I waited until it had finished playing before asking what her thoughts were.

"Was it okay babe, I wanted it to be perfect for y-ou?" but before I could finish my sentence I felt a pair of soft lips met mine for the first time in the longest time. Words couldn't describe the feeling that was going around my body. It was perfect.

"So I'm guessing you liked it? Justin chuckling.

"It was most amazing thing that someone has ever done for me baby. Just to let you know I love you too and I am here for you too okay?"

"Always."

"Always."

Back to the story;

Still Justin's POV

A few weeks later;

It's been a few weeks since Fatime woke up, and I'm so glad that I was able to have my girl back. She is feeling better now, she smiles a lot . I am able to cuddle with her while sleeping and I have the pleasure every morning to wake up in her arms. It's so good to have those little things back. All we need now is for her to be discharged. That would be perfect. 

Today, felt like it was never going to end. There was a knock on the door, the door opened to see the one of the nurses were here to check Fatime. I looked up a the clock  next  to the top of door frame to see it was getting near to were visiting hours were going to be closing soon, but most of the nurses and doctors had seen me by now so they said it was all good that I could stay with my girl. The nurse was doing the last of the checks on Fatime when the nurse starting speaking. I was so tired that I was in my own little world. After she got my attention, I could see that Fatime, was waking up from her nap because of all the high medication she is on. Fatime, turned over to see the nurse checking her records clipboard that is placed on the side her bed.

"How are you feeling today, Fatime?" The nurse asked. 

"Sore, but feeling a lot better. Do you know when i'm able to go home?" 

Well, I have just checked to see how your recovery is doing and it's going very well. I will just go and find your doctor to see when you able to be discharged. If and when you are discharged, you will have to weekly check - ups from your doctor but if its easier for you both, then we can have a doctor or nurse come over to your house Fatime, until your ready. 

"As I'm feeling a little better, is there any chance I am able to try and start eating and drinking something today?"

"Yes, of course. Just be careful with dairy, you can have it but not too much all at once. Is there any other questions or queries that your wanting to ask?" The nurse smiles simply. 

"Not that I know of, is there anything you wanted to ask, Justin?" 

"No, thanks." 

The nurse left the room closing the door behind her and the room fell silence again. 

"Hey Beautiful, I was just wondering if you wanted a drink of water or anything from the canteen,as I am starving?" 

"Umm, yeah could you get a smart water and some fruit or maybe something sweet?" 

"Of course I can, baby! I will be as quick as I can, if you need anything, just text me and I will be right up." Justin smiles. 

I got up from the chair next to Fatime's bed and places a quick kiss on her forehead and telling her that I love her before exiting the room to go and get some food from the hospital canteen.