Chapter Five.

Re - Cap:

I helped Jazzy open the door so she could go and see Fatime and we all could sit down and try and relax. As soon as I opened the door, Jazzy screamed in happiness to see Fatime but didn't understand why she's in a hospital bed. Jazzy tried to get up into the bed to give Fatime a big hug, but she wasn't able to do that so I walked in up behind her and picked her up so she was able to sit on the bed with Fatime. After a while, it was a getting late so Ryan and Kayleigh was starting to get ready to say their goodbyes to us and we made plans to see each other after Fatime is out of hospital and better. By the time they were about to leave, I looked over to see how Jazzy and Fatime where doing and there was both fast asleep in each other’s arms.

* * *

Back to the story.

As I was looking at Jazzy and Fatime sleeping, I decided that I needed a photo of these together. They are my two favourite girls. I quickly snapped a photo of them together which I then made it as my wallpaper, and locked it which I then placed in my back pocket of my black skinny jeans.

After a while, I could see myself getting sleepy so I quickly opened up my twitter app on my iPhone and tweeted;

" Goodnight My Beliebers #MUCHLOVE x"

After I did that, I followed some beliebers, send some dm's and did some re-tweets. As I finished my last re-tweet, I saw that I had a new dm so I opened it up to see who is was and okay is someone pranking me or is it just me, I looked at the user name and looked at it again to see, it was right. Am I seeing things or is it just me seeing her user name on my screen. I looked at it once more to make sure it was her, but I was wrong it was someone else with the same user name. I opened the dm to see that just another message from one of my beliebers saying;

i love you.

I smiled and started to reply to it saying that i love you too and thanking them for being with me from day one. As I was replying I looked over and Fatime and when I read " i love you." she smiled. Was she still awake? I whispered i love you too. I need to make her mine after we are out of this hospital or as soon as possible after. After I had finishing send that dm, I put my iPhone on the table near her bed, and slowly fell asleep dreaming of how I was going to make her mine.

The Next & Final Day In Hospital.

I slowly, opened my eyes to see Jazzy sitting up on Fatime's bad and smiling at me. I went over to the bed and picked her up slowly, so that I didn't wake her up. I went back to my seat and placed Jazzy on my lap and said to her, that I needed to take her home, now because you are seeing her grandparents with Jaxon today. I needed to go and get a piece of paper from someone so i can leave a note to Fatime and the reason why I and Jazzy are not there, because if she wakes up and she doesn't know where I am, she will start to worry.

I got up out of the chair and placed Jazzy on her feet so she can walk, with me. I placed my hand into hers and walked out of the room, I went down to the hospital shop which wasn't far from her room, so i could go and get a notebook or a piece of paper and pen. As Jazzy and I found the shop and walked into it, I saw a notebook that was perfect for the note and I could use for lyrics for future songs later. I paid for the notebook and could see that Jazzy, was looking at the sweets, she picked her favourite and, I got some to for me and Fatime, before we went to pay for the sweets and the notebook and pen. When we was at the counter, to pay for the notebook and sweets, the man, was smiling really big and evil. What's up with that? I got out my card and paid for our things and was about to walk out of the shop when the man said, can I have you autograph please, it’s for my son; he's a really big fan of yours. Sure, what’s he's name? Nick. Thanks man, means so much. Your welcome, here you are. Have a nice day.