Chapter Nine.

Re - cap:

After a few minutes of all of us standing there in silence, Fatime decided to take Jazzy and Jaxon to go and get something to eat, as she said;

"I think it's better, if I leave you too alone..."

She walked away with Jaxon and Jazzy in her hands. We thought it was really sweet, but I bet there is a different reason behind the fact that she didn’t want to be standing and talking with Selena and I. I needed to find out.

Back to the story;

Justin's Pov.

After Fatime, Jazzy and Jaxon walked away to grabbed something to eat as Selena and I wanted to catch - up. We walked around the park and found a small coffee shop, where it was quiet and there wasn't many people in the cafe. We was able to talk about all the topics that we needed to speak about, such as, how everything with each other and about our relationship. We talked for a while, which was really nice and I was glad that i was able to have a catch up with Selena. I looked outside to see that it was starting to get dark, so we said our goodbyes and I gave her a hug. I opened the door of the coffee shop, and walked towards our villa, where as Selena walked back to the castle. As I arrived at the villa I opened the front door to the our villa and could see that Fatime was in the living room watching the television. I walked into the living and said "Hey", but I didn't get a reply.

I walked to where Fatime was sitting on the sofa, and took a seat next to Fatime and I was about to stat to try and speak to her, but she just stood up and said that she was going to take a walk. I didn’t think anything of it, but then I realised after a while, Fatime had gone on her walk that, she had been really quite ever since Selena was with us. I thought for a while, but I still couldn't think of why Fatime was acting this way. I looked at the clock to see it was starting to get really late, I'm starting to get worried. I got my iphone, out of my jacket pocket and decided to ring Fatime, to see where she was. I pressed the call button, and let it ring, but there was no answer. It went to voicemail. It never gets to voicemail. Now, I am worried.

I got up , quickly and went into Jazzy and Jaxon's room. They were a sound asleep. But when I was about to leave the room, I heard a little voice, it was Jazzy. She started talking by saying;

"Bieber" I turned around and said " yes, princess?"

" Today I saw that scary man who was the park back then. He looked at Fatime the whole time. She okay ?"

At first I just hurt because I was a little jealous that someone is staring at My girl , but I realised what Jazzy was trying to explain to me. Daniel! Then I remember that she didn’t Pick up and answer her phone. I told and explained to jazzy that a really have to go but I will be back soon. I ran out of the villa's front door after I locked the door. It can't happening again . No! Please let my Princess be okay?...

I ran and ran, until I was unable to breath properly, I looked everywhere, but there was a few main places, that I haven't been to yet. It was the gardens and the castle. I ran to the gardens as quickly as my feet and body would take me, I needed Fatime to be okay. If Daniel has her in any way I will kill him. I got to the gardens. I stooped to catch up with my breathing. I started to just walk about the garden to see if I could see a glimpse of her, but it was just lit up with lots of lights to make it look really pretty. I walked around all of the gardens twice, but then I remember that, earlier today, Jaxon and Jazzy found a small little garden that was secret to most of the people that came to Disneyland. I ran as fast as I could, as I got there, I could see Fatime, there but no Daniel, where was he. Jazzy would never lie, but before I could finished about the ending to that sentence, I was seeing the unthinkable! He was touching her, trying to kiss my girl. Is he just twisted in the heat or something.