Chapter Twenty - Three.

Chapter Twenty - Three: Our Final Goodbye.

Re - cap:

"Justin, Nooooooo! Don't..."

Everything stopped including the machines....

Maybe that person waiting behind that door is the person that could change everything...

Back to the story:

Unknown's POV

Is it really time for Fatime to go, maybe it is....

Looking through the glass thats remains around Fatime and Justin's relationship you would think that everything is all okay, but just by knowing the full truth that their relationship is far from okay. Just because Justin is trying to care for Fatime to make everything alright but that doesn't mean nothing when he is having trouble looking after is own self. Will everything turn out into the perfect fairy take that Fatime always wanted. You will have to find out...

Justin's POV

Ever since the nightmare that Fatime was having it's like she doesn't want to know me, or even look at me. All she keeps asking me "Could you still love me?" but nothing has changed in my view, She is still the love of my life and that the person I want to called my wife. Well, except the exception of that sick bastard kidnapped my girl from me, which he still needs to pay for. I wish she would tell what has happened. Even if she wanted to tell me a small detail about what happened, I probably able to piece together what happened and then I can make that bastard pay for what he did to my girl.

After a short while of me just sitting in the hospital chair holding on to Fatime's hand and trying to sooth the pain as much as possible even it was only a small amount of pain from her. Some time had past before Fatime decided to turn and move her body so she was a little more comfortable in the bed, but as I was getting up to help her because I could see that she was struggling because of the pain she just nodded her head and I knew that simply meant that she was fine and didn't need any help. Knowing Fatime too well, that she didn't want someone making a fuse about her or anything to do with her, so I decided to sat back into the chair and just started humming to myself some lyrics I have had in my mind for a while but never had all the pieces together until now.

"Life is worth living

(Ooh, ooh, ooh)

Life is worth living

So live another day..."

After a few routine check ups from the doctors and nurses every few hours or so, I turned to look over at the door for a few seconds for some weird reason but as soon as I turned back I heard a light tapping noise on the door. For some reason had this tingling feeling as got closer to the door and holding on the handle of the door. I was turning the handle and all of a sudden the worst thing imaginable happen. The beeping in the dreams and in the back of my minds had come and made itself know in my reality...

All I wanted to do was make it stop. The door slammed over with all these doctors and nurses. I froze, I couldn't move, I just cried and cried. Screaming her name and wishing that she would just open her eyes and tell me she loves me but it wast working, nothing was working even all the doctors tried their best to remove me from the room whilst trying to find the source of the problem with Fatime, but as you know me by now, I wasn't moving for shit even now. She can't leave me, we have all of our future to plan, moving in together, asking her to be my wife and making our own little family but most of all is being able to spend the rest of my life with the true person I love and will until its my last breath on this earth. I can't live without my girl.

"Time of death pronounced at 13:45pm"

"We are truly sorry for your lost, we will give you some time."