Chapter Fifteen.

Re-cap:

"Anything interesting on t.v?" I asked. Causing Justin to whip his head around in my direction.

"Come cuddle with me." Justin held his arms out for me to fill them in. Before I could do so, there was a sudden knock at the door. I went up to the door to open it and gasped at the presence in front of me. What the hell was Daniel doing here!?!?

"Long time no see Fatime.

Did you miss me?"

back to the story;

What's daniel doing here?! I turned around to look at Justin. He quickly got up and walked towards me and stood in front of me, facing daniel.

"What the fuck you doing here ?"

"Oh me? Don't bother me.  But can you, you know let me see her. Her pj is cute" Daniel answered with a smirk on his face. Damn, why do he have to make justin even more pissed? 

"No daniel I won't let you see her. You fucking cant see her ." Justin almost yelled it. I hugged justin from behind. Just to little calm him down and hold him back .

" Sweetie, are you hugging him, just to make me jealious?"

"First of all she is not your sweetie and never will be. She is MY girlfriend. Leave her alone daniel or I swear you gonna end up in the hospital" I dont want them to fight. I dont want justin to get hurt . As I know daniel i know he is not gonna leave so I hugged justin tighter .

"Justin, just ignore it babe" 

Justin's pov

I know Fatime is hugging me behind just to hold me back and to calm down but I just can't when this asshole is bothering her.

"Justin just ignore it babe" 

"I wish I could babe"

I can't ignore it. He is pissing me so damn off. He needs to go . Right now.

"Daniel get the fuck away from here. "

"Oh but I dont wanna. I dont even got a hug from her"

Seriously?

"Not like she gonna give u a hug , or I would let her hug u ." 

"Fatime, listen to me. I want you back, I can't leave here without you." Daniel pleaded. Such a kiss ass! Fatime would never leave me for him.

"Daniel, please go. I don't think you should stand here any longer." Fatime spoke as she held onto me even tighter.

"Yeah Daniel, listen to my girlfriend. Beat it bitch." The next thing I remembered was a punch coming my way. I swiftly dodged it and threw a punch at his nose. After that very moment, a brutal brawl had began.

Fatime's POV

"Daniel,  please go. I don't think you should stand here any longer." I pleaded, praying that he would leave.

"Yeah Daniel, listen to my girlfriend. Beat it bitch." Justin smirked.

Daniel quickly threw a punch at Justin who dodged it like a pro. Justin landed his fist on Daniel's nose causing blood to ooze out of his nostrils in a matter of seconds. Daniel soon gained control and threw Justin to the cold ground with a thud.

"Guys, stop!" I shouted while salty tears streamed down my fragile face. I debated on whether I should break up the fight, or allow them to continue.

"Justin please stop!" I ran towards them, only to be knocked down to the ground.

They continued to throw repetitive punches at each other. I felt as if I were in a horror film. I tried to grab Justin's arm and pull him away from Daniel, but I was knocked down on the concrete for the second time in a row. Seconds later, I witnessed headlights flashing from a familiar vehicle. I was never happier to see someone in my entire life.