Chapter Twenty - One.

Re - cap:

After driving for a while, we arrived at the old warehouse, where the van was parked at. The van was the best and easiest way to kidnap and trap Fatime without anyone recognising or thinking anything is suspicious as the van looked like a simple black works van. I decided that we needed to get the plan into motion, so we got out the car and into the transit van. I drove back near the hospital and there was a park nearby. We stopped the car and Selena to complete phase one but little did she know is that I am going to be calling Justin but framing Selena for it all. That bitch wasn't good with anything we did. She is just here because she is pretty, not for her brains.

Dumb Bitch!

Soon as we have done with this plan she is out. I will find a new person maybe, or just keep it all to myself I like it better like.

Will Selena find out the inside details before it too late?

Back to the story;

Selena's POV

Fatime was so easy to kidnap. Placing the bag over her head I think made her blacked out. Good I didn't want her to know where I was taking her. She wasn't easy to get to the van but when I reached the end of the road, Daniel was waiting in the van. I looked to see him talking on the phone.

"Hey Daniel, how about helping?"

"Come on Selena, she can't be that heavy" he laughed

"Just open the damn door. I hate holding this bitch"

He did. I shoved her inside it. The bag still on her face. But I did check if she was sleeping.

"Where we going to take her?" I asked Daniel.

"Back to the warehouse. It's better there"

He started driving. As we passed the park, I saw Justin looking around, with his phone in his hand. Suddenly Fatime's phone rings.

"Don't answer it" Daniel tells me.

"I wasn't going to" I said back "just hurry. I want this bitch out of my way so I can have Justin."

"Don't call her a bitch! She's mine"

"Whatever"

It took Daniel like twenty minutes to get to the warehouse. He helped carry Fatime inside.

"Is it safe here? We won't get caught or found?" I asked Daniel.

Who knows what his got planned. I better stay guarded.

"We're fine. No one will be able to find where we are going"

"We ain't stopping just inside?" I asked

"No, now follow me. I want this plan to work" Daniel said.

I followed him.......

Fatime's POV.

Realising that maybe getting up from the bushes was going to be a bad idea as someone has a knife around my neck and a bag covering my head! I did as I was told and was grabbed and thrown into a back of the van if I was correct, I was just going on my gut feeling.

Who could possibly want me dead, what have I ever done to anyone?

Is someone trying to get back at me because of the situation with Justin and I in the hospital earlier today?

Hearing that the van was starting up I tried to move but I couldn't because before I was able to do that, I blacked out. I wish I could go back to the moment of Justin in my arms and we didn't care about anything or anyone in that moment. We were just glad we could be together. I miss you Justin.