Chapter Six.

Re - Cap:

I couldn't be hearing this, so I did, what I have been wanting to be done since the first day I saw her. I pressed my lips against her soft beautiful lips. She was really shocked at first but after a few seconds she kissed back. It was amazing. The feeling was there again. It's magically perfect.

* * *

Back to the Story:

Fatime's Pov.

We both pulled away at the same time, but I knew that I didn't want to. I could see in Justin's eyes and the smile after we kissed tell me everything I need to know that he didnt want to stop kissing. We just stood there in the rain, looking into each others' eyes, trying to read eachothers mind. I didn't care if i was smiling like a silly person, I couldn't get enough of Justin. He was perfect. I wish he was mine.

Justin's Pov.

When we both pulled away, it was like I didn't want too. I was like I needed to have her lips on mine. I needed her to be mine. I had to tell her. Here and now! I moved closer to Fatime, and closed the place between our bodies and our lips again. It was like when we kissed, it's was as if the world had stop and we were the only two people on earth. It was like nothing esle matter apart from what was happening between me and Fatime. It was flawless... I slowly moved towards her right ear, so that I was able to softly whisper into her ear and say this;

"i love you. I have ever since I layed my eyes on the beautiful human being that is you."

I moved, away and just stared into her eyes. I was in pure heaven, just being able to look at her and always seeing absolute perfection, but the best thing of all is the answer that was returned from her;

"i love you too, Justin."

I knew that it was still raining badly but I dont think we minded, we just like the face that we both knew how each of us felt towards each other. I was glad I had told her how I felt about her, but I still hadn't ask her to be my girl yet. I was thinking, do it now, or later as the plan is? I thought about it and decided to wait and play the plan out. As we were just standing in the middle of a car park, and the raing didn't look like it was going to stop anytime so and I could see that Fatime was started to get cold as she was shivering a little. We ran back to my car and buckled up and started the engine and put the heating on Fatime and myself, could get a little dryer and a little warm. When we started to drive, I looked over at her you could see that she was a little warmer but still a little cold.

I placed my hand into hers, and she blushes. I love when she blushes, she could so prefect. As we arrived into the driveway, I was able to see that the rain had stopped but it was still very windy. I stopped the car, and quickly ran to the other side of the car to Fatime's side. I opened the door and closed and she ran to the front door. I closed the door and ran into the house and as soon as I was inside I could smell that my mum was cooking. We was cooking my favourite - spaghetti! Yes! I soon removed my supras off my feet and placed them on the floor near the front door. As I was doing that I heard somebody's footsteps going up the stairs and I guessed it was Fatime. I walked up the stairs after I went to see my mum who was in the kitchen. I walked upto my bedroom , but could see that the door was closed, so I knocked on the door and then Fatime appeared wearing my superman hoodie and a pair of my dark trackies. She looked so cute in my clothes. She opened the door for me fully so I was able to walk in. I couldn't stop looking at her she was beautiful, especially with my make - up on and my clothes. I went to my wardrobe and looked to find what to wear. I found a old jumper and a pair of jeans out of my wardrobe and placed ten on the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I got a towel out and turned the shower onto a hot setting ad undressed and got into the shower. After I had done anything I needed to do I turned off the shower placed a towel around my waist and got out the walked back into the bedroom. I was about to get changed but there was a knock on the door, I half-opened the door to see Fatime, standing there.