Chapter Eighteen.

Re - cap:

Justin’s Pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, but only able to see a white room and nothing else. I tried to move slightly but as soon as I tried too the feeling of the horrible pain came straight back. When my eyes were fully opened I remembered, everything. Daniel. Jazzy. Fatime. God Fatime…Where is she?

I started to panic. She is no where in sight.

back to the story:

Justin's Pov.

I quickly get out of the hospital bed to find that Fatime, is no where in sight. I keep shouting her name, until the doors opened but it wasn't the person I wasn't to see the most. I needed her; Fatime and I needed her now. When standing it was all getting to much, I didn't realise how weak I was. The nurses came thought the doors, to try and calm me down, but that was no use. I needed to see my girl and safe in my arms. I came yelling and yelling. but for some reason, it felt like their was no point. Why? The nurses finally got me back into the hospital bed but not without me struggling with all the power I had left in me.

"Fatime! Fatime! Where are you?!"

Fatime's Pov.

As soon as the doctor asked me to come out of the room to speak with them about Justin and his condition, I just felt like something wasn't right.

"Justin is in a minor critical condition. He may be released today only if his health progresses. We are still awaiting on the reports to see how far his health has improved." The doctor stated while jotting down a few notes on his clipboard.

"Can I go back in the room to be with him?" I pleaded, only wanting nothing more but to stand by his side and to make sure he was okay.

"I don't recommend you entering the room-" The doctor was soon interrupted with a holler that definitely belonged to Justin.

"Fatime! Fatime! Where are you?!"

"I have to go back in there! Justin needs me!" I protested before pacing towards his room. The doctor held my arm to prevent me from entering.

"Justin is experiencing horrid flashbacks and the allusions are whats causing him to hallucinate. You need to allow him to rest or his health will not improve." The doctor suggested after releasing my arm from his gentle grip.

"I can't just fucking stand here while my boyfriend is shouting my name! He needs me more than anything." I disregarded the doctor's warning and entered Justin's room, only to see a few nurses struggling to set him down back on his bed.

"Justin, I'm here." Fatime spoke in a whisper softly so that th nurses where able to get Justin back into the hospital bed. After they had done that, I just stood in the concer of the room as the nurses removed their selves quietly out of the room.

"Fatime... Is that you?"

"Justin, of course it is, who do you think it is?"

"Ummm.... don-'t wor-rry."

"Justin, are you okay?"

"I'm go-ood."

I couldn't just stand there, walking over to Justin's bed and placed my hand into his. The feeling was still there, even if we had seen each other for what felt like forever, it was still there. The magical sparks that went though my body as Justin and I touched hands. It was amazing, I didn't realised how much I missed that feeling.

"Thank you." I spoke up after a brief moment of silence.

"For what babe? I didn't do anything." Justin replied while furrowing his eyebrows in bewilderment.