Chapter Thirteen.

• Dedicated to Sarah Valcarenghi

Re - cap:

"Fatime, I am truly sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to do or say what I did. The jealously just took over me and my body, and I wish I was able to take it all back, so I was able to be with you. I wish, I was able to forget what I did, to make you feel the way you do. I would do anything in the world right now to see you happy and back in my arms. I need you, you're my everything! - I would be lost without my girl be my side. Please forgive me..."

"Justin, I just don't know yet. I trusted you, you broke my heart. I never thought you would ever do that to me. I think I just need time to think about this, okay? We can still be friends, alright? I love you you know that right, I just need some time."

I picked up my things and started to walk to the door of the cafe. I was about halfway to the door and I looked back to see those beautiful brown eyes, still staring straight at me. I know that I have missed him so much that I couldn't take the pain any longer, not being able to be in his arms. I completely turned around so I was facing Justin and I just stood there. I couldn't just stay mad at him, so I just ended up running into the arms of the person I loved and I can't live without.

We're endgame.

Back to the story;

Justin's POV

As Fatime, had finished speaking I could see that she was about to get up from her seat and walk away. maybe it wasn't the time for us anymore, I thought. I didn't like the reason why Fatime was about to walk away or the feeling at all, I hated it, not being able to have my girl. It's the worst feelings in the world, to see and to know that you can't have the person you love in your arms. Fatime, and I stood up together, as I didn't want her to walk out of my life. I just stood there, it was like I was unable to move or do anything whilst Fatime was walking away. Was this meant to be happening to me, was God trying to punish me for what I did to Fatime?

I just watched Fatime walk away, but she stopped about halfway toward the door of the cafe and looked back. All I could see in her eyes were tears that were wanted to fall, it really was tearing me apart to see that she was in so much pain and knowing that I was the person that caused it. I wanted to see her smile and be happy again in my arms, where we both belong together. Fatime just stood there for a few second, before deciding to make the decision that we had been talking about.

She turned back around so she was facing the door, I knew it - I have blew my chance with Fatime. I looked out at my shoes and placed my hands on the back of my head. Why did I have to say that to her. Why was I so stupid? Argh!

I could hear footsteps again, but I didn't look up, because I knew that they were Fatime, walking out. I didn't want to be even more heartbroken because of my actions. However a few seconds later, I looked up to see that there was no one near or at the door anymore, so I thought Fatime had left, but to my surprise, when I looked back down at my shoes, I felt that someones arm around me and I knew that feeling anywhere, it was my girl - Fatime. I stood up so her and I was able to have a proper hug. I have never wanted something so more, in my life, that to have my girl back into my arms and safe, I knew for sure that I wasn't going to let her go anytime soon I missed this feeling, I need this feeling; I missed my girl.

My girl and I just stood there being each others arms for what felt like forever, I didn't mind it at all. It had been a while since I had be able to be in her arms. As we slowly moved away from each other we both had smiles on our faces bigger than ever.

"Let's get out of here, Fatime!"

"Okay, but where are we going Justin?"

"Hm, what about meeting my dad and step mom?" I asked, "I mean we are in Canada and they are here, so why not?"